What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto or not

Jwilly

Pure sativa landrace F x [lowryder #2 Fx stardawg M] . Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross? Is it possible to create a 100% autoflowering line from this if i ibl it?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross?
~25% are auto. You'll need to cross again with auto, then back cross.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pure sativa landrace F x [lowryder #2 Fx stardawg M] . Whats the percent of autoflowers that will show up in this cross? Is it possible to create a 100% autoflowering line from this if i ibl it?

Your mother is a photoperiod sativa landrace so whatever you cross with it ... F1 will be photos . Auto gene is a recessive one .

Is your (Lowryder #2 x Stardawg) cross f3 auto or f1 photo ?

- If it's already automatic . Then perfect, go to f2 and re cross 2 plants from those 25% automatic you will found to get f3 full automatic seeds .

- If your (Lowryder #2 x Stardawg) was f1 & not automatic . I don't know if there is possibilities to get auto gene out , but whatever you can't expect uniformity or stability . Better to redo from start .
That means first do lowryder2xstardawg f3 automatic. Then use this result to do your cross . And make this last cross automatic to f3 again .

Buy some autoregs to ease your job dude !

:tiphat: