What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goats' Grows

Goats

4 days since the flip to flower

the hydro store that has my veg+bloom still hasn't transferred it to the store near me, so i am using megacrop. filled up a 40 gallon res tonight @ ~600ppm to start. we'll see how the plants react, but i anticipate it being fine. stuff stinks like shit.

i'll give them a good defoliating in a few weeks.

picture.php

memberberry beasting out. nice stem on her.

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
they look healthy. That's a pretty big stalk you got on that. Idk why, mine never come out that thick. Biggest ive gotten was like quarter sized.

Goats

Are you doing it flood and drain even on veg or are you handwatering veg?

in the small tent they're hand watered daily. there is rarely anything in there in anything bigger than a 3.5 or 4.5 inch square pot or solo cup. they get transplanted and go into the flood and drain system to bush out and then flower.

Goats

classic /r/microgrowery right here. people don't like facts so they downvote.

so this guy is growing OGKB bred by Inhouse apparently

picture.php

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Goats

Inhouse and Archive are going at it right now on Insta, lol.

i caught a bit of that earlier. went back to try and figure out what was going on, but he has taken down that post.

oh well, there will likely be some other drama to see tomorrow on ig.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
That hindu cut looks proper! Stacking nicely! Other plants looking happy too!

We flipped around the same time, I'm around 8 days in, flipped on the 16, I think ur a day behind me! :)

I guess we both waiting patiently for some nice flowers!:tiphat:
I'm following your progress here my friend!

:rasta:

Goats

Plants are looking promising bro. :good:

cheers bro!

That hindu cut looks proper! Stacking nicely! Other plants looking happy too!

We flipped around the same time, I'm around 8 days in, flipped on the 16, I think ur a day behind me!

I guess we both waiting patiently for some nice flowers!
I'm following your progress here my friend!

yeah i flipped on the 17th. subbed up to your thread to watch it go down :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
i caught a bit of that earlier. went back to try and figure out what was going on, but he has taken down that post.

oh well, there will likely be some other drama to see tomorrow on ig.

Archive was/is gonna take and remake "Slurricane" and call it that name. On purpose of course. Once that post was made, shit hit the fan.

Goats

here is how things looked when i opened the tent today. i didn't get a picture afterwards, but i stripped them down a bunch.

pistils showing on all of them.

picture.php

memberberry clones went 10/10 even with the low rh. easy plant to clone.

picture.php

Goats

18 days since flip. you can see the difference in stretch between the two plants. the hindu has very little and the memberberry has already almost doubled in size.

picture.php

memberberry
picture.php

also recently processed some trim with dry ice and then squished the hash. tasty stuff for dry ice trim hash.

picture.php

insomniac_AU

Hey Goat!
Looking stellar as usual. Can you tell me a bit more about your press setup? It looks like a hydraulic mechanics press. I have a similar one. What are you doing for plates? Are they electrically heated or are you doing it old school with a gas torch? What temps? :tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice Goats, that member berry is a beast... seems like your plants are a bit ahead in development compared to mine.. :rasta:

Goats

Hey Goat!
Looking stellar as usual. Can you tell me a bit more about your press setup? It looks like a hydraulic mechanics press. I have a similar one. What are you doing for plates? Are they electrically heated or are you doing it old school with a gas torch? What temps? :tiphat:

my buddy's press is a 12 ton shop press and a plate kit from canna plates. for hash we're pressing at 70 (158f) and for flower i usually do at 90 (194f).

for hash we use 36 micron bags and for flower 90 micron. make sure to bring pressure down very, very slowly when pressing hash so it has time to melt in the bag and you don't get blowouts.

Very nice Goats, that member berry is a beast... seems like your plants are a bit ahead in development compared to mine.. :rasta:

cheers man. we will see how it all shakes down.

hopefully exciting things coming next round as well, but i want to make sure it's gonna work out before i mention anything more. :biggrin:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Is that memberberry from seed or is it a clone? First time running the strain? I always wanted to try ethos stuff but never pulled the trigger...