Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 PM #61
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Well, here are 5 plants right under 6 weeks from sprout. I have topped two and fimmed one. They seem to be doing better as far as growth from weeks 2 through 4 but feel they still just aren't exploding. They are in an excellent environment (could be a little cooler but they were started in the heat of August. Temps are tapering off now so that is good. Do these look ok for their age? I moved them into 5 gal smart pots 2 weeks ago so the soil base mix I used should give them the nutrients they are needing without any nutrient feed. I have watered them a couple times since I transplanted them as I tend to let the soil dry out a bit. I have been told that I should be good for 4 to 6 weeks before I start seeing signs or deficiencies but is there a way around that by feeding them something even if it is in micro doses and I am not talking about 4 way double dipped flash. I do amend my waterings First amendment I watered with was Recharge (Helps in Microbial life explosion. Second watering I gave them Extreme Gardening's Mykos WP (had a free sample) Basically does the same thing. However, these are not feed/nutrients for lack of better term. Everything used in my soil was OMRI certified with the exception of FFOF which I had laying around and needed to use. It's not a bad soil but it's not 100% OMRI certified organic but it's working until my next study. I guess I am looking for suggestions on what else I could add to my waterings that would kick these whores into a frenzy but at the same time I don't want to F**K it up sending me off chasing down problems. Just looking for simplicity and something that I can apply to my current grow you see in the photos. Don't care to spend a shit ton of $$$ as I think these full lines advertised with 5 different products are somewhat a marketing ploy. I am not saying that they are bad but as a betting man, I'd put my money on that you could probably take a grow and a bloom from a nutrient line and just apply those from start to finish without adding all the others recommendations in the line for different stages of the plants natural cycle and still get excellent results. I'm not planning on competing in any Cannabis cups.

So in summary, There are so many product choices when it comes to feeding. I like to keep it pretty simple. However I would like to harvest some excellent flowers. I have everything I need from great genetics to all the grow equipment I need. The only thing I need is a great organic nutrient line. I don't want to buy 10 different things. Maybe like a grow nutrient for the vegetative stage and a bloom feed for the flower cycle. What would be your top choice or choices for what I am trying to accomplish? I do have some Canna A B nutes but they are for Coco. Could I feed with those even though they are designed to feed in an inert substance? Or would that send the ladies home crying? I read up on it and there are mixed reviews so probably not a safe bet. Anyway, feedback and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated!

Thanks Peeps!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9:14a.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	469585 Click image for larger version

Name:	9:14b.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	469586 Click image for larger version

Name:	914.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	469587
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 10:27 PM #62
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Easy answer.....maxicrop seaweed soluable or liquid. Ive used it probably over ,20yrs indoors and out and won't grow without it

And all Fox Farm products....from Ocean Forest, American pride, Marine cuisine, the liquid fertilizer Grow, Tiger Bloom, even the open seasame, Beastie Bloomz.....I've used these Fox Farm products for yrs with great results. These nutes are pH balanced so it keeps your pH close to 6.5.....unlike some nutes that fuck the pH way up.

I'm not saying other products don't work I'm just answering the questions. I also like Dyna-grow....and usually gotta have calmag. That's a go to list

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:41 PM #63
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Organic amendments and soil and clean water

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:39 AM #64
Sport Farmer

Sport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really nice
Hands down, Photosynthesis Plus.... That stuff is nuts. Matter of fact, shit can get out of control on your ass real quick using it regularly if your plants are nice and healthy. And I'm a less is more kinda guy... Nutes / Silica / Orca+hydroguard (root zone safety) / calmag / Rapid start / Photo + And that's it...

Smells god awful, like a porta potty at a Pantera Concert. Just fucking rank.... especially a new bottle of it, but as you use it the smell gets less vomit inducing. I put up with the smell because the stuff is just insane. It has photosynthetic bacteria and host of other microbes and The photosythetic bacteria get up into the cells of the leaves and can take in spectrums of light the plant can't and convert that into stuff the plant can use. Plus a bunch of other scientific shit that's way above my head, lol... I just see the results and it's no joke.

Here's a good youtube explaining what's going on.

https://youtu.be/y1SQQfBuvj8?t=67
Sport Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:54 AM #65
clearheaded

clearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really niceclearheaded is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Farmer View Post
Hands down, Photosynthesis Plus.... That stuff is nuts. Matter of fact, shit can get out of control on your ass real quick using it regularly if your plants are nice and healthy. And I'm a less is more kinda guy... Nutes / Silica / Orca+hydroguard (root zone safety) / calmag / Rapid start / Photo + And that's it...

Smells god awful, like a porta potty at a Pantera Concert. Just fucking rank.... especially a new bottle of it, but as you use it the smell gets less vomit inducing. I put up with the smell because the stuff is just insane. It has photosynthetic bacteria and host of other microbes and The photosythetic bacteria get up into the cells of the leaves and can take in spectrums of light the plant can't and convert that into stuff the plant can use. Plus a bunch of other scientific shit that's way above my head, lol... I just see the results and it's no joke.

Here's a good youtube explaining what's going on.

https://youtu.be/y1SQQfBuvj8?t=67
guy uses alot of psuedo science and no blue green algae wont move up into the plant. dont think will colonize outside. some other fungas and bacteria yes but those are larger. perhaps live on top of soil? imagine that from the POND days he describes to help grow water plants. but i am sure lots of good stuff that will inoculate the soil, however the nonsense he spews turns me off.

"with lights on" doesnt get its not nut burn but liquid making magnifying glass lol
"get into the stoma" no nothing goes into the stoma if ur stoma plugs up, or anything "goes in" thats bad!!
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 02:28 PM #66
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
stealth

Old 09-28-2018, 08:42 PM #67
Smith111

Smith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the rough
Fox Farm everything
Smith111 is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2018, 12:56 PM #68
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
I was informed to try Maxi-Bloom. I have seen a marked change in my plants! I used it at one fourth the recommended strength. NO BURN! Faster growth. Nice even green leaves. Problem free.
Also as the plants mature a bit you can switch over to CHA-CHING for larger and more calyx's . I've got Tommy Chong's L.A. Amnesia just about ready to chop. I let them get pregnant by a beautiful TOP 44 male. Looking forward to growing them out!
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 02:04 AM #69
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceofvenom View Post
Hey FB what up? I just got some Recharge. I gave my first watering the other day. Plants seem really happy. Can you elaborate on your usage of Recharge. The Stuff is so concentrated. Literally, one tsp to a gallon and turns the water super dark. How long can you keep a batch for future waterings? Or do you mix each time you water. I just had some leftover from my first watering and was wondering if I could use the rest on the next watering. It's been 5 days or should I toss it into a regular house plant and always use fresh mixed Recharge every watering?

Thanks
take a look at rootwise mycrobe complete its got alot more microbes and u only use 1 tsp per 5 gallons of water
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 03:13 AM #70
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kygiacomo!!! View Post
take a look at rootwise mycrobe complete its got alot more microbes and u only use 1 tsp per 5 gallons of water
I checked it out. They are certainly proud of it. I am having fantastic results with recharge. The girls look lush and happy.. I truly live by the adage feed the soil. Start with a good environment for the roots and everything will fall into place
Traceofvenom is offline Quote