Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2018, 05:36 AM #51
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
OG Biowar

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:16 AM #52
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Metal Halide bulbs for flowering, the bigger the better! Superior resin and terpene production traded for a small reduction in yield.

Chunkypigs is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:35 AM #53
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to allFunkBomb is a name known to all
Traceofvenom - I mix half a teaspoon of Recharge per gallon of water. I mix it in, shake it up and apply to plants. I do this every 9-10 days and it works very well. I don't mix too much because I don't want it to sit around and make my water jugs all nasty.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 07:43 AM #54
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Hortitek CFLs

Swear by? I %@#$ing swear by them alright.

I've used Phillips Ecotone CFLs for years but I've had trouble getting them lately so my friendly hydro store guy recommended this pile of shit.
I got it in the mail and fitted it and it worked fine for about 4 hours until the timer switched the lights off. Did not restart the next day so I refit my spare bulb and contact the store. He goes on some rant about how he's never had one come back blah blah..
He tells me to send it back which ends up costing me $20 and sends me out a replacement. The replacement arrived a week later and shit itself in a few hours as well. Never again.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:21 AM #55
heatherlonglee

heatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the roughheatherlonglee is a jewel in the rough
Pro-Mix
Eye Hortilux
Gorilla Grow Tents
If I take time to answer a question regarding your post, OP; I demand a rating + or - your choice. I take time to answer with spell check and proof reading. If my post was helpful or not, say so please.

Female gardener. Currently growing Weed.

I really miss the negative rating! Yeah I would bust a fool up back in the day; negative rep!
heatherlonglee is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 03:11 PM #56
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Ushio lights > Hortilux in my experience, but they might not be available to everyone...

another staple of my garden is pH test indicator drops
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 09:52 PM #57
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Neptune fish and seaweed, ladybugs.
Peace. MedDakotabis
farmerlion is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 10:30 PM #58
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac_AU View Post
Swear by? I %@#$ing swear by them alright.
View Image
The replacement arrived a week later and shit itself in a few hours as well. Never again.
LMAO
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 10:32 PM #59
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlonglee View Post
Pro-Mix
Eye Hortilux
Gorilla Grow Tents
My kind of woman!

Old 09-13-2018, 10:36 PM #60
Traceofvenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkBomb View Post
Traceofvenom - I mix half a teaspoon of Recharge per gallon of water. I mix it in, shake it up and apply to plants. I do this every 9-10 days and it works very well. I don't mix too much because I don't want it to sit around and make my water jugs all nasty.

-Funk
Thanks for the reply B. My first water I did a tsp to a gallon. As concentrated as it is I can see 1/2 tsp being plenty. The leftover I had after about 5 days smelled like a homeless mans asshole. Not that I know what a homeless mans asshole smells like but for those that have imaginations mix some recharge and let it sit for 5 days then take a whiff and I am pretty sure it would be similar.

2 members found this post helpful.