Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2018, 05:02 PM #21
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
OG biowar

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 05:05 PM #22
Sargemilla

Sargemilla is on a distinguished road
home made worm castings
Sargemilla is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 05:12 PM #23
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the roughInfinitelight5D is a jewel in the rough
Neptune's harvest fish & seaweed 2-3-1

It's the only bottle I use, most of my nutrients come from dry amendments in the soil.
but its great for indoor and outdoor. I use it in Veg and beginning of flower.
Infinitelight5D is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 06:04 PM #24
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Though my mind is a product of my research and experience, it's the little things in life which make things so much quicker.

Measuring Nutes? pH Up/Down? Your favorite additive? Nearly any other solution you want to quickly measure and apply?
3ml graduated pipettes are Awesome!

Accurate measuring, no drip, super simple.

They're so cheap, you can use them as one-use disposables for the really caustic stuff. I keep one for each of my various projects in use and grab a new one when I need it. 100 of them is usually less than $10. That's CHEAP!
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:09 PM #25
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
That found it's way on the Bonsai scene. Nobody ever mentioned it's origins
That's very interesting. I use it on my bonsai mothers. I copied the recipe from DrBudGreenGenes that had it and never asked, why?
ReikoX is online now Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 07:05 PM #26
DonFKennedy

DonFKennedy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
hatís whatís up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who donít already know...

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
OG biowar

OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargemilla View Post
home made worm castings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
Thatís whatís up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who donít already know...maybe itís widely known.. idk

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

The main guy used to be on icmag and all these other forums as Jackmayoffer. You can search him up and find tons of growing advice (especially since they have plans of selling tutorial videos with all of their knowledge over the years).

One product he swore by after using it is OG BIOWAR tea. And he donít believe in shit. This guy thinks all the nutrient stuff is bullshit and switches brands at the drop of a hat. He dgaf. But when he tried the OG BIOWAR... he said they had a customer for life and heíd never grow without it again.

Was interesting IMO..
DonFKennedy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:18 PM #27
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I switched to organic soils but when I was doing coco I would have lost my mind without a set of blunt tip syringes for measuring all the nutrients.
https://www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-S.../dp/B00DXPRTHG
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 07:19 PM #28
DonFKennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Though my mind is a product of my research and experience, it's the little things in life which make things so much quicker.

Measuring Nutes? pH Up/Down? Your favorite additive? Nearly any other solution you want to quickly measure and apply?
3ml graduated pipettes are Awesome!

View Image

Accurate measuring, no drip, super simple.

They're so cheap, you can use them as one-use disposables for the really caustic stuff. I keep one for each of my various projects in use and grab a new one when I need it. 100 of them is usually less than $10. That's CHEAP!
YES! How could I forget? I think I use those so often and so casually that it didnít even register for me.

A few quick drops of ph up/down? Measuring liquid nutes to add some quickly to a few gallons? Need to stir something real quick lol?

I use those pretty much every day haha

THANKS FOR BRINGING THAT UP!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:26 PM #29
DonFKennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTicket View Post
Bio Tabs tablets. Great stuff for lazy guerilla growers who don't want to visit the plants every week and carry nutes. Been using these for three years now and they seem to work nicely. And they're organic, that's always a plus in my books. Only minus I can think of, is that they are about a buck a piece. Big plants go thru 3 or 4 in three weeks, so U'r gonna need a few. I usually order the 100 pack and save whatever left overs there might be for next season.

https://www.biotabs.nl/organic-fertiliser-tablets

And hey Biotabs guys! If u'r reading this and wanna sponsor me, I'm up for it!

I didnít know those existed. Looks to be better in veg than flower with the NPK it has...

Iím a hydro rockwool guy so I canít just throw it in my reservoir.. but thatís a REALLY good tip for the dirt/coco guys.

Old 09-07-2018, 07:42 PM #30
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
fiskars microtip trim scissors
MrBungle is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.