Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Cannapot Hempshop > TGA Subcool - new strains, specials and more information

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
TGA Subcool - new strains, specials and more information Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2017, 11:27 PM #11
Joint Lock

Joint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura aboutJoint Lock has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
Shame on Subcool if he wants us to pay this much, many seeds makers are getting crazy with their price, more and more stuff are sold over 100 E a pack. IMO it's really too much for seeds.

What if I told u I know subcool and jill . What if I told you that you paid for a bulk price for a certain weight of seeds . Then what if I told ya they (TGA) don't set the price .You the vendor does. .TGA sells in bulk ,you then resell them . Not trying to stir shit just letting folks know how it works

Weed Nerd Stream Family
Joint Lock is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:35 AM #12
kro-magnon

kro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the rough
I don't sell seeds so i don't really understand your point. But I know Subcool forced Alchimia to raise their price for his old crosses from 60 euros to 85 or he would stop to sell them seeds, that's pretty ugly.
kro-magnon is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:20 AM #13
Fuel

Fuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud of
What is pretty ugly and totally uneducated is to promote a competitor, on the thread of another vendor lol You can pass your life to explain me that you're not a drone of alchimia in a mission, i will never trust it.
Fuel is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:25 AM #14
NewAgeGenetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
Your TGA seeds are terribly expensive, 120 E for a 10 pack when they are 85 E at Alchimia.
yea this is total troll and uncorrect, even if they sell cheaper.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:03 AM #15
Gr33nSanta

I never understand why people bitch at price of seeds, dont buy them if they are too expensive! Get ready because there will be very expensive in the future, just like there are expensive paintings....
Old 10-04-2017, 08:14 AM #16
CannapotShop
Vendor

CannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the roughCannapotShop is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joint Lock View Post

What if I told u I know subcool and jill . What if I told you that you paid for a bulk price for a certain weight of seeds . Then what if I told ya they (TGA) don't set the price .You the vendor does. .TGA sells in bulk ,you then resell them . Not trying to stir shit just letting folks know how it works

Weed Nerd Stream Family
Then I would say - which bullshit are you talking???

PS: sorry for the word "bullshit", it is just little bit of joke - but something like that...thats nothing we do

Last edited by CannapotShop; 10-05-2017 at 11:59 AM..
CannapotShop is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:30 AM #17
kro-magnon

kro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the roughkro-magnon is a jewel in the rough
Being an open forum I can write what I want as long as it's not offensive and I am not affiliated to Alchimia in any way I don't even buy seeds from them.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:00 PM #18
Fuel

Fuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud ofFuel has much to be proud of
Yeah you're not affiliated, it's very obvious with all the occurences of the shop in this thread ... damned. At least assume when you're trapped the fingers in the jam.

Now i will teach you something about public places. If i want to piss in the fridge of the community to sell another fridge, it's not offensive for sure. But it pollute the fridge and all which is stored inside. You have the right to love places that smell the piss, but you don't have the right to make it a standart for everyone else ... just because initially you wanted to piss in the fridge by interest.
Fuel is offline Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:27 PM #19
kro-magnon

If I work for seeds sellers I'm not very good at my job with only 2 posts about them in 10 years.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:55 AM #20
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannapotShop View Post
HI!
Quantum Kush (cross of Sweet Irish Kush and Timewreck) should have bout 27% THC, mostly Sativa, the breeder says:

"... it is the perfect strain for medicel usement as well... for treating appetite loss, nausea, mild to moderate cases of depression, fatigue, and chronic pain"

Cheers
J.
I heard the sweet irish kush. is Sweet Tooth x OG Kush
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote