What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Indoors, Outside.

Hello. A bit about me. ..Im into organics and heavy use of biology in soil. Teas, bacterial and fungal innoculants, and stimulating soil with enzymes etc. Amending with meals and rock dusts... I recycle my soil and always plant a cover crop. . .

The cold frame is from farm tek 28 x 72 x 12'

So the beds are 8'x60'24"... 35 yards of soil in each...My own mix..

picture.php

Here the beds are growing cover as the house is equipped for winter runs.. Cover crop is clover, oats, vetch, and winter peas..

picture.php

The Heat source

picture.php
picture.php

30 Gavitas

picture.php

growingcrazy

This is an awesome looking setup! I hoping to replicate something similar to this in the spring. Will be following closely!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
lmao, saw you on ig yesterday, reminded me that i had some covercrop seed somewhere that should be out by now. good luck