What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome A.C.E. Seeds

Xdox

wow those genetics certainly look good. Definatley gonna be getting some of these seeds for my next outdoor grow =).

G

Wecome Ace Seeds! I live 3 floors down, just pop in if you need anything. And try to keep the loud parties to a minimum please:)
Good Luck
MOD

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

I hope you enjoy visiting the ace threads here!

G

I've had the pleasure to test out some Ace Wares. My buddy grew out Orient Express from Ace and it was great. I'm gonna stock up on beans myself...

Welcome Dubi..ACE is the shit. I love everything they stand for in breeding sativas and other worldy strains. Keep up the good work...

hueyp

hey Dubi..glad to see you guys have landed...LOVE that Renatta girl we have she is very special...cannot wait to get some more of ACE work in the gardens bro.....now about that pure uzbek...lol...peace and one love bro...hueyp

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....Yeah Dubi...

welcome onboard.........your work with sativa's has impressed me...

G

i like their selections u can't touch these. i never heard of these till they came out now that they are i have to say they are very nice. enjoy the stay in the seed biz don't let people discourage you from breeding, bravo

alaskind

this is a pic of Orient Express about a month ago...

here she is a couple of days ago.....
many thanx, Dubi......