What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

... what to do with 8.7g of bubble gumby hash...

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Want to make something sweet... last time I made something, it was TOO damn strong and freaked everyone out bad.

I didnt take notes, like a dumbass, last time... so I dont even know what the dose was... Just been EYEBALLing it and it's always been hit or miss...

Is .1g or .2 grams considered "a lot" for a single dose for edibles?

What's a good dose of hash for a single consumption?

darklands

My general rule of thumb for cannabis in edibles is that one dose equals about twice the amount that you would smoke.

whodare

Veteran
Want to make something sweet... last time I made something, it was TOO damn strong and freaked everyone out bad.

I didnt take notes, like a dumbass, last time... so I dont even know what the dose was... Just been EYEBALLing it and it's always been hit or miss...

Is .1g or .2 grams considered "a lot" for a single dose for edibles?

What's a good dose of hash for a single consumption?

100mg or .1 gram is a moderate dose 200mg would fuck my shit up and i eat 100mg everyday...

i put 1 gram of bho into roughly 18ml of coconut oil, decarb at 275 for about 25 min, then shoot it into 00 capsules which hold 1ml perfectly...

FokenNewbee

In my experience, bovine gel caps leak a little using coconut oil, no melting at all...I didn't bother putting them in the fridge which would negate the leak issue...it wasn't significant enough to resort to doing so.