Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > What product do you swear by?

Thread Title Search
-
What product do you swear by? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2018, 07:44 PM #31
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
fiskars microtip trim scissors
Have you tried the Chikamasa B500SLF? They are really nice.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:02 PM #32
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I haven't tried the Chikamasa... I like how the blades are off set to get in the nooks and crannies better... The big thing with the microtips is the spring... its tension is light enough to not fight back much when closing the blades, but provides enough resistance to open the blades for the next chop....

My buddy uses a whole hand grip when he is trimming.... which is probably better for your hands in the long run, but you lose a lot of the control that you have when using your thumb and ring/middle in a 3 finger grip, which is the technique I use.... I can feel it after a few hours though.... which is another reason why I like to trim my harvest in a 2 part system... how do you hold your Chika scissors? does the opening and closing action become a problem over time?

Edit:After reading this post, I'm glad it was about scissors, cause it does read funny out of context...
MrBungle is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:16 PM #33
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
That's the only thing I wish these had was a spring, hand gets tired after so much. I use I guess 4 finger grip, 3 fingers in the bottom hole, thumb through the top one. Just leaves my pinky floating. I really like them cause the fluorine coating is practically non stick. I tried trimming with regular garden shears and I had to stop every 2 minutes to dip them in isopropyl to clean the blades. I clean these every 30 minutes I think, so much easier to use.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 09-07-2018, 08:25 PM #34
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I missed the coating feature on the blades when I was reading about it...or I didn't realize that it made them non stick.. that is pretty cool.. the fiskars I'm using has a copper coating, but I wouldn't exactly call that non stick... I don't dip my blades in iso till I'm done usually, I scrape off the scissor hash when they get too sticky... ( a little grower's delicacy as a pipe topper)

Old 09-08-2018, 03:47 AM #35
MrBungle

Another great product... Yara Liva Calcium Nitrate

Old 09-08-2018, 05:28 AM #36
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitelight5D View Post
Neptune's harvest fish & seaweed 2-3-1

It's the only bottle I use, most of my nutrients come from dry amendments in the soil.
but its great for indoor and outdoor. I use it in Veg and beginning of flower.
You should try Organic Gem w/kelp I used to useNeptune but this stuff is way better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFKennedy View Post
hatís whatís up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who donít already know...

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

Thatís whatís up. Ok.. I have a big gem to share with those who donít already know...maybe itís widely known.. idk

The jungle boys (arguably most popular cultivators in LA/US/maybe the world? As of right now)

The main guy used to be on icmag and all these other forums as Jackmayoffer. You can search him up and find tons of growing advice (especially since they have plans of selling tutorial videos with all of their knowledge over the years).

One product he swore by after using it is OG BIOWAR tea. And he donít believe in shit. This guy thinks all the nutrient stuff is bullshit and switches brands at the drop of a hat. He dgaf. But when he tried the OG BIOWAR... he said they had a customer for life and heíd never grow without it again.

Was interesting IMO..
OG BioWar is made by Capulator check him out on IG..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 05:30 AM #37
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
oh forgot I will never give up my Cal/Mag. Then again I have used BioBizz bloom and top max since 05 as well.

Old 09-08-2018, 05:37 AM #38
scrogrow

scrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to allscrogrow is a name known to all
OK environment + genetics + exp + scrog + trusted base nute and TERPINATOR never fail Method
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 06:11 AM #39
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrogrow View Post
OK environment + genetics + exp + scrog + trusted base nute and TERPINATOR never fail Method

G `day SG

Can you tell us why the Terpinator is the shizz ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 09-08-2018, 10:08 PM #40
Americangrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day SG

Can you tell us why the Terpinator is the shizz ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
IDK about Terpinator but I used Terpenez a few rounds ago. It made everything taste like lemons no bueno.. I thought it was to enhance the natural flavor not add 1.