Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It?

Thread Title Search
Cherry Wine Hemp (14% CBD) - Anyone Grow It? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2018, 03:47 AM #11
rogerw

rogerw will become famous soon enoughrogerw will become famous soon enoughrogerw will become famous soon enough
the cherry strains are a stay away from. cherry bomb will go hot also the best place to buy seeds from is oregon seeds . i will be doing 30 acres in the ark valley in southern colorado next year. the lifter may be special sauce for starters . spectrum is a good plant but you have to keep an eye on real close. we just bought our farm after 3 yrs of learning and working for others. so next year we are going for the gold lol. my partner even helped design a combine head to harvest the dry bud that you wind row to dry we are growing 1 acre for designer bud to sell to the local shops as trimmed and slow cured smoke bud
rogerw is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:30 PM #12
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerw View Post
the cherry strains are a stay away from. cherry bomb will go hot also the best place to buy seeds from is oregon seeds . i will be doing 30 acres in the ark valley in southern colorado next year. the lifter may be special sauce for starters . spectrum is a good plant but you have to keep an eye on real close. we just bought our farm after 3 yrs of learning and working for others. so next year we are going for the gold lol. my partner even helped design a combine head to harvest the dry bud that you wind row to dry we are growing 1 acre for designer bud to sell to the local shops as trimmed and slow cured smoke bud
Thanks for the hints, Hopefully that 30 acres won't keep you so busy next year that you can't update us on all the happenings, sounds like an interesting endeavor.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 09:43 PM #13
pinkus

pinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud ofpinkus has much to be proud of
"Go hot"

Do you mean produce pollen? I have never heard the term in regards to flowering weed.
pinkus is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:39 AM #14
rogerw

rogerw will become famous soon enoughrogerw will become famous soon enoughrogerw will become famous soon enough
OVER .3 THC
rogerw is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2018, 06:51 PM #15
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I'm growing some gifted Med Tree Seeds Suzy Q Bx2 right now. ECtraveler is the only person I personally trust when it comes to the high CBD lines developed from drug type cultivars. I know what motivated him to pursue CBD and his intentions are pure and worthy of supporting. He shared that journey with us all in the San Diego's Finest thread.

Med Tree wins CBD cups with good reason. The SuzyQ was developed by Project CBD in Santa Rosa, Ca and the clone Med Tree worked with tested at 59:1. The Bx2 averages 25:1 - 30:1. If I can find anything in the 6.5-8% CBD range with .1 THC or below when mature, I'll be extremely happy.

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2018, 08:41 AM #16
rogerw

wishing you the best
rogerw is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 02:30 AM #17
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
I know someone who started a pack of those a few months ago, but this guy is dangerously retarded so I avoid him as much as possible. With luck I'll never seem him again.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
ROFL! That brightened my day!

Does the farm bill of 2018 permit the growing of CBD rich low level THC strains or just industrial hemp for non CBD products?

Where are seeds available?

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is online now Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 03:43 AM #18
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Had my Cherry wine cut tested. It was .32 and .37 thc and .55 .65 thc-a CBD 15.54 and 15.89 terps 2.12 and 2.08. First numbers were harvested 12 days earlier than the second.
Nice plant but my particular cut was too high in thc and the cherry smell wasn't super strong oh and it was a late finisher. I didn't keep her. I'll stick with my other hemp plants with no detectable thc.
calisun is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 05:40 AM #19
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
ROFL! That brightened my day!

Does the farm bill of 2018 permit the growing of CBD rich low level THC strains or just industrial hemp for non CBD products?

Where are seeds available?
As far as I know the farm bill itself allows any cannabis that produces a product less than 0.3% THC by dry weight, but there is all sorts of state to state variation.
The dude who started this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330712
is the guy who knows everything and has all the seeds.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM #20
rogerw

t 1

t 1 or trump 1 is good also spectrum she is a late bloomer so the thc is low when the state tests it and few seeds from other grows . lifter if you want to sign a contract not to breed her . we are making 200,ooo fem seeds because seed is the best . then going for 100,000 clones . we are going to revamp a combine to do the biomass route along with a homemade cutter for the tractor to cut them down and windrow them. also feed lots of n when starting to keep them fem
rogerw is offline Quote