What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta get to trimming,the children are hungry for more wheeds,and i can move as much as i get done today/this week...
but as usual i need to make a store run first...but in the "good news everyone" portion of the day,the forecast from friday to tuesday is for temps under 100!! so at least a brief break from the hellscape :devilish:
🔥

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gotta get to trimming,the children are hungry for more wheeds,and i can move as much as i get done today/this week...
but as usual i need to make a store run first...but in the "good news everyone" portion of the day,the forecast from friday to tuesday is for temps under 100!! so at least a brief break from the hellscape :devilish:
🔥
How do you keep your marijuana from drying out too much once it’s done and you start the processing..bins n bags? I’m always playing a game with the relative humidity

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7B8C3245-D266-4D02-B5E5-DFD27E5A7F30.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol…That is the perfect response :p
hang the plants until the fans are getting crispy but the buds are still moist inside,break it down to branches,into totes sized to the harvest,sweat and burp until in the zone,then into brown paper bags until trimmed but still kept in a sealed tote...

nothing out of the ordinary really...i occasionally throw a boveda in if it gets too dry

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reason I was asking is because since you live in such a hot and dry area it must be a hustle to get it done I’ll leave mine hanging after I strip the leaves and I keep the humidity up by running hot water in the bathroom and getting letting it get steamy then the lady comes in bucks it down nothing goes into a bin except for transporting & when trimmed it goes right into the bag when it’s done then I’ll burp it when needed .. and it’s a bit of a dance to keep everything properCuring is important

Latest posts

Latest posts