What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple ***

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grandaddy Purple S1's

GDP #1
picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great, a picture of health......the leaf shape screams Grandaddy Purple so fingers crossed for some purple candy goodness come harvest time.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice bro

looking spot on for our gdp mom

keeping us updated on how she does

peace

the gnome

Veteran
looking nice and healthy ventura.
what kind of soil are they in, nutes?
mine were caught up in the xmas blitz and were shipped last friday.. can't wait!

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice and healthy ventura.
what kind of soil are they in, nutes?
mine were caught up in the xmas blitz and were shipped last friday.. can't wait!

They are in Pro Earth potting soil and the nutes I make myself. I hope you put up some pictures of your GDP. :dance013:

Thanks for stopping by guys... gonna be some dank in these seeds.

looking killer ventura, sort of similar to my grandoggy cut. You'll be impressed, my gdp cut is rock hard grape candy nugs. If you want the yield though make sure you veg her, she's slow and on the low side of the yield chart

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you heare is a few pics of the gdp s1 from seed

i can def see the same leaf trait in your pic

so get ready for some dank purple

peace

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17

usda101

Nice plant Venturahwy looks similar to a my bag seed purp i have been trying identify . Mine is more Kush leaning maybe LVPK . Any help would be appreciated .

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking killer ventura, sort of similar to my grandoggy cut. You'll be impressed, my gdp cut is rock hard grape candy nugs. If you want the yield though make sure you veg her, she's slow and on the low side of the yield chart

The first GDP is a vegging medium speed, not too fast and not too slow either, it's just right. I've got a week or so to go before flowering.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you heare is a few pics of the gdp s1 from seed

i can def see the same leaf trait in your pic

so get ready for some dank purple

peace

They look great ojd, this is my first time with the gdp and I can't wait.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK it's been a while. This has got to be the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. I am in love.

GDP 1
picture.php

picture.php

GDP 2
picture.php

GDP 3
picture.php