What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Online Hydro shops

G

Where are you, discount hydro = england, and all those others = usa. So you need to know where the websites are also... so maybe if you tell us what country then you could get help finding what you are looking for. Avoid altgarden.com at all costs.

So Quick

:yes: to growvertical.com I've had nuttin but good service from this place :smile: and amen to altgarden :no: I've heard some pretty nasty stuff about this place...not sure how much of it is true, but I don't wanna find out!!

SQ

West Coast Aquatics

I went here for water pumps....save a ton compared to any hydro store I've found....prices are almost HALF what you pay for the same equipment at a hydro site.

I should also add that on my first transaction with them, I mentioned that I'd had a pump failure and they upgraded my shipping to second day air with no extra cost.... good stuff :joint:

Is hydro empire a good company i saw they have good prices on there lights which is what i'm looking for.It's an online shop.Thanks...............Herb