What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - NOVEMBER

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Welcome to the official IC Mag Photo of the Month Nomination Thread. :D

This thread is the place to nominate photograph(s) for Photo of the Month consideration.

Nomination Rules:

You may not nominate yourself.

You MAY nominate more than one photo per month.

The subject of the photo must be cannabis - either growing, flowering, or harvested cola/bud(s). edit>>>Also acceptable are photos of hash, in all forms.

Site Administrators of International Cannagraphic are ineligible. However, all moderators remain eligible.

The deadline for each month's entries is the last day of each month.
Up to 15 finalists are selected from all nominations made during the month and placed into a separate 'poll' thread in this forum where members may vote for their choice.

Once finalists are selected from this nomination thread, the 'poll thread' will remain open for 1 week, where members may vote once for their choice of POTM.

A monthly winner will be determined based on all votes received in the poll thread.

This thread is for Nominations only

The photo you wish to nominate can be placed into your post by following these steps:

To add a fullsize image with your nomination follow these steps:

*Right-Click on the fullsize image you wish to nominate.

*Select properties.

*Copy the Image Address (URL).

*Paste the URL into your reply with the IMG tag.

Like this... I went to a post containing a photo, right clicked on the photo, went to 'properties', highlighted the URL, copied & pasted it here.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/555GNLmac-med.jpg

Notice that doing it that way will only show the link to the photo, not the photo itself unless clicked on, as the URL must be altered to include the IMG tags at the beginning and closing of the URL....like this:

9SweetTooth3seeded-med.jpg

Each monthly winner will receive a package of free seeds and their photo featured on the homepage of ICMag.

Each nomination is to include:
  • a link to the original thread that the pic is shown in
  • the member's name who contributed the original photo
  • a copy of the photo URL using image tags

Good luck everyone!

Let's see some eye candy! :D

This thread is open for nominations and will stay open through November 30, 2004, GMT.

:wave:dg

G

Outdoor bud from Finland. Anybody that knows the photoperiods and the cold weather up here knows this is very rare indeed. These guys have some genetics that can be considered the holy grail of outdoor growing in northern scandinavia. The base strain is called Jeppis. This is one of the hybrids these guys have made.

2689HTprpf-med.jpg

From the thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=5363&page=3

G

I'm gonna' nominate this picture because it's fucking great,even if it disqualifies it :D

15116ka1.JPG

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Grat3fulH3ad said:
Nice Pic REZ....
It should be nominated...

It most definitely should, and since nobody else has yet, I will.

I nominate this pic posted by Rezdog.
15116ka1.JPG

I found the image here.

I'm sure I'll come up with some more for this month, but that one just had to get in. Such a nice little morsel there.

GreatLakes THC

Flowerman

Grat3fulH3ad, thanks for the nomination. It's a Seti x G13BlackWidow cross. I think the blue goo was right under my thread when you posted it. And I did have the word Goo in the title though.;)

G

really, should just nominate abby's whole post, lol good pics man!

abby is quite the photographer.

THC