What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Box Set Up

LifeLess

Veteran
Hello All,
Thought id post some shots of my box set up. Just recently built a new box and got some shots. I have 2 boxes runnin at the moment. Each is 2-30 gallon rubber maids one flipped ontop of the other. One with Og Bubblegum the other Sour Slut. (Thnx to Sunsimulator) Both boxes have 4-42 watt cfls. With 1 pc fan each for cooling. Temps are steady at 77f-80f. Plants are in FFOF soil. Fed Fox Farm grow Big in veg and now in bloom getting pbp bloom. This time around I added some domlite lime at 1.5 TBSP per gallon of soil. What a diff it made in growth. I dont think ive ever had plants this green and healthy. Plant pics are from newly rooted to end of week 1 bloom. This is the info that came with the bg cuts

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx cadillachydro. Been using the same grow box for about 5 years now. I have a small 6 inch fan that blows across the tops of the plants. But your right no air to the plants and they suffer. I learned that the hard way.

LifeLess

Veteran
highonthechroni thnx for checkin in. I like to keep things looking nice and tidy ask my wife and she`ll say other wise.
irishSoCo hope this turns out as good as it started. Ill update pics tommorow End week 2 tommorow.

Peace LL

G

Looking really sweet Lifeless!!!

Have you thought of sticking on some SCROG screens?

LifeLess

Veteran
Red_Greenery Thnx for stoppin in you do some real nice work yourself. I used a screen when i first started growing. Allways seemed to be in the way. Now i use rubber coated paperclips. They work well to bend and hold things back away from the lights. If theres a branch thats not where it needs to be I string together a few clips and pull it where it needs to be. From the looks of these plants im gonna need to pick up more clips.

Heres some update pics from today at end week 2 bloom. Bubblegums have a faint sweet odor but nothing on the SS so far.

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx Norcal good to see ya here bro. Just looked in on the ladies and there lookin nice. See ya over at TS Peace.

mrgrowmez

Hey Lifeless,

its looking great man, ive got some bubblegum growing now not real old at the moment though. any tips for growing BG?
keep up the good growing, ill be lurkin :lurk:
mrg :joint:

G

nice buncha beauties.

I dumped the screen on this grow and gonna let them fill my new cabinet too. Nothing wrong with letting them grow free.

G

Very nice!! but I'm confused about your ventilation.Do you have just the six inch intake? I see you have an extraction fan by the lights as well? thx..budluver

LifeLess

Veteran
mrgrowmez thnx for stoppin in. As far as tips on growing BG I dont really have any except give them all the TLC you can. If I figure anything out during this grow youll be the first I let know as this is my 1st run with BG.

Red_Greenery thnx again. Im watchin ya over at the lodge nice lookin plants you have there. You seems to be the Guru of micro boxes so any input is welcome here.

budluver my ventilation is as simple as i could make it. I have 2 - 2.in passive intakes at the bottom and a 4.in exhaust with a 3.5 in comp fan connected to it at the top by the lights. My house temp is 72-73 (wifes allways cold) and inside box temp is steady at 77-78. My old box set up had 3 fans which was over kill. Just gotta keep it simple. Ill get some pics for ya as soon as I can. Heres a few close ups i took lastnight at day 16. Im having trouble not peeking in every 5 min. Peace LL

Last edited:

juggo

yo

yo

hey yall im juggo,my 1st post here.saw lifeless postin about his bg,i have the same cuts,and man thats some killer smoke for sure!harvested 1st plant from it a few wks ago and we are all very impressed.i have pics but damned if ii can load them..they are on my gallery..lol.anyway lookin good lifeless!you gonna like that stuff :woohoo: :yoinks:
peace,
juggo
oh wow heres how ya post pics lol...

LifeLess

Veteran
Damn juggo never thought youd make it. Lookin good man. 2 days till the update pics. The smell comming off these is amazing. Smells so sweet it makes my mouth water. Im gonna run these to about 60 or so days. The sour sluts are real branchy. Alot of tops on those gonna be nice at the end. Peace LL