What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone know where to find pure panama of the 70's?

do you know what name it goes by?

i am familiar with the name panama red 1979 or
panama red '79

was wondering what people call it so i can hone in if it exists

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Cannabiogen Mangobiche
Ace Panama

Have not read a single bad thing about Ace Panama except some say it's too strong. The Mangobiche flowers 16+ weeks.

Good luck!

W

Water-

I'd go with the Mangobiche because its not a hybrid and it tested as being very unique on Phylos

troutman

Seed Whore
Punta rojo is another great option but I think it's sold out?

If I recall correctly, punta rojo was used to make cbg Panama and it's a longer flowering variety

I have 2 packs of CBG Punto Rojo and it's a 16 - 22 week plant. :)

Yes it was used to create the Panama that CBG and Ace is selling along with 2 Panana plants.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have a few theories about mixing LSD and ketamine that involve time travel. Never been to 1970 or panama. Worth a try though.

Trip report would be nice either way.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red stays well hidden underground. But... I consider Greenthumb to be real, also Showhigh's. Never had PR back in early days but reports are positive from those that did have it in sixties and seventies for the Greenthumb PR. The Snow PR is very similar from my smoking.

ACE or CBG Panama is a nice smoke. More modern mix though.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I tried the ace / cbg version (by the way, over the years I read that the cbg version is better than ace, I found them identical),trippy effect, very sativa but with something on the background that keeps you down, and if you smoke too much makes you sleepy...
I would like to know if even the old pan. red was like this ...

Latest posts

Latest posts