What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Putin Told Me He Didn't Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
Well, it appears that you are correct.... from what you presented.

I did misunderstand, but it wasn't lying, i was simply incorrect...

Who am i though, really?
I'm just someone chatting on a herb forum, and you get your panties in a bunch when i make an incorrect statement, and claim 'spreading lies'.... the guy that prances around calling everyone drama queens and snowflakes and whatever, take a look in the mirror.

For someone so sensitive about people spreading actual LIES you sure have a weird taste for leadership, complete hypocrisy, it is beyond ridiculous, homie.

I suppose i could just say 'I meant you CAN impeach any private citizen' to weasel my way out of my statement :biglaugh:

Well you started off right. Then went predicatively full retard. Never go full retard. First off, I don't wear panties...wrong side...second...I gave you the benefit of doubt. I replied and stated yes...hoping you would maybe, you know, look into it, correct yourself and not look like an idiot. But no, you doubled down so I set you straight.

Call out snowflakes...sure. Don't remember using Drama Queen though. But you do make a valid point for me to do so. lol

Hey ! Everybody love a Rubber Chicken amiright ! This next rip is for you man. :bongsmi:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I am simply amazed how people can actually defend this tool.Follow no matter where they are being led.Might be worth taking a look around once in a while to see in what direction they are headed.

Attachments

• by the pussy.jpg
    by the pussy.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 12
R

Rubber Chicken

Well you started off right. Then went predicatively full retard. Never go full retard. First off, I don't wear panties...wrong side...second...I gave you the benefit of doubt. I replied and stated yes...hoping you would maybe, you know, look into it, correct yourself and not look like an idiot. But no, you doubled down so I set you straight.

Call out snowflakes...sure. Don't remember using Drama Queen though. But you do make a valid point for me to do so. lol

Hey ! Everybody love a Rubber Chicken amiright ! This next rip is for you man. :bongsmi:

Whatever you say vta

Tell me what i said (in my reply) that was wrong?

Did i not admit i was wrong? You expect some kind of apology to yourself?

I can't really communicate with you because you are simply deluded by ego.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if you don't slow down bro....... you gonna have a stroke!

vta

Veteran
Like I said...you started off right. Then you tried the backhand.

My Ego ? Well...that being said, maybe it's time you step up, Man up. prove to me you were not brought up on soy. :biggrin:

Alright...Chicken...you are starting to warm up to me. You seem almost coherent. I will properly engage in rational thought with you...starting now. No bullshit Jr. keep it real.

R

Rubber Chicken

Like I said...you started off right. Then you tried the backhand.

My Ego ? Well...that being said, maybe it's time you step up, Man up. prove to me you were not brought up on soy. :biggrin:

Alright...Chicken...you are starting to warm up to me. You seem almost coherent. I will properly engage in rational thought with you...starting now. No bullshit Jr. keep it real.

Okey Dokey....

My comment about can't impeach a private citizen was obviously wrong, a bit embarrassing because i was trying to poke fun.... and ended up with egg on my face, but hey, we all make fools of ourselves sometimes.

I'm not going to try to 'out macho' someone, if that's your thing, i'm sure there are lots of other people here who enjoy doing that, so i'll leave them to that.

The only reason i engaged was because you like to call out people a lot, whether for fun or whatever, fair enough, but you label me as 'spreading lies' which is just dramatic nonsense but anything related to Trump you will twist and turn and deny or ignore.

Who has ever spread more lies and made more 'egg on their face' statements than Trump?

You call people out on their bullsh*t, and people call you out on yours, simple as that.

And on and on it goes....

vta

Veteran
Alight dude...get it. I am sorry I said you were spreading lies. You were wrong, fessed up...and it is totally cool. You made some smart ass remarks, I joined in. No winner, other than me of course. But hey, good game.

I kid I kid. Good night Chicken ! May your feathers not be ruffled by the Rooster !

[YOUTUBEIF]uAE6Il6OTcs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well that's jolly decent of you two chaps I must say....

You are agreeing to disagree, and like Gentlemen when one states something that is found to be un-true you own up and admit it.....that's adult behavior and I commend you for your honesty.....

I just wish all members would adhere to this way of operating on this forum.

R

Rubber Chicken

Well that's jolly decent of you two chaps I must say....

You are agreeing to disagree, and like Gentlemen when one states something that is found to be un-true you own up and admit it.....that's adult behavior and I commend you for your honesty.....

I just wish all members would adhere to this way of operating on this forum.

Decency is the name of the game when it all boils down isn't it? :)

:ying: :whee: :dunno:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It just goes to show that no matter what your political persuasion (or perversion lol), we can have a thoroughly civil and progressive discussion based on mutual respect with the aim of seeking the truth of the matter.

insomniac_AU

Good on you guys for sorting it out. We all have opinions and should be allowed to voice them. Although sometimes it's easy to lose sight of the fact that we are all family here with a common interest. :smoke out:

Gry

It just goes to show that no matter what your political persuasion (or perversion lol), we can have a thoroughly civil and progressive discussion based on mutual respect with the aim of seeking the truth of the matter.

That being true if both parties have mutual respect, which implies a sense of
equality and morality.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is no doubt a political problem in the US that is more decisive than ever in history.

It would be cool if it could be discussed with a level of civility and leave the head in the ass cartoons at the door.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He just pops in for a meme or three, says snowflake a couple times, hypocritically proclaims hate is disgusting, and then vanishes for days.

I wouldn't worry about him.

Gry

The idea of a meeting with a foreign leader when no record given to those who paid for said meeting and whose lives will be affected by the outcome, has little to do with anything akin to democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts