What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

North Korea Making Rapid improvements

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha. I'll admit, fantastic editing. The propaganda part lags though...

pulled it outta my files (not butt bro, I know what you're thinkin' ;)) from way back, I think the whole thing is linked to John McCain & a comment ("McCain will be dead soon anyway") one of trump's minions said about John.......

EDIT:
and I can't/don't do that photoshop kinda stuff.

vta

Veteran
pulled it outta my files (not butt bro, I know what you're thinkin' ;)) from way back, I think the whole thing is linked to John McCain & a comment ("McCain will be dead soon anyway") one of trump's minions said about John.......

EDIT:
and I can't/don't do that photoshop kinda stuff.

lol...Good ol John McCain. The only Republican that will be missed by more Decorates than Republicans. Arizona could elect Bernie's son and we would be better off as a nation.

Outch ! I just read that last line and....damn. The fact that I would rather have a scumbag piece of shit commie like Sanders Jr. in the Senate compared to McCain speaks volumes. John Boy is a disgrace...just ask all those killed in Syria etc....

CaptainDankness

Wait a minute we were told North Korea was solved and no longer a threat

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/27/nor...rovements-to-nuclear-reactor-despite-tru.html

So maybe everyone with a brain was right about NK using trump for legitimization on the world stage. So let's recap U.S. got nothing NK got everything they wanted and even got trump to salute their general. So much winning I can't take it. Now let's sit back and watch as these trade wars send us into a bigly recession.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-tax-cuts-debt-20180626-story.html

Lets hear how this is Obama's fault.

Let's say North Korea does nothing, at least Trump tried for peace, better than anything Obama ever did....

Obama could have also stopped North Korea before they built nuclear weapons, now North Korea can't be stopped without killing millions of people. Thanks Obama. :biggrin:

I guess Obama was too busy supporting his Islamic extremist brothers.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
“You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?"

"This country needs to toughen up."

Remember all the support for violence against protesters?

He gives no sharts for peace.

Obama has six brothers.

Which ones was he funding and who are the extremists?

Cannavore

Veteran
i love when random people talk down to others as if they are all knowing

People that say dumb shit should be pressed on what they believe nothing will change in this country if people cannot even be objective on basic stuff.

CaptainDankness

“You know, part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?"

"This country needs to toughen up."

Remember all the support for violence against protesters?

He gives no sharts for peace.

Obama has six brothers.

Which ones was he funding and who are the extremists?
Obama's brothers in arms ISIS, the Kurds, the Islamic Brotherhood and so called moderate rebels. Even the Mexican drug cartels. :tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I believe he actually believes all the shite tumbling out of his lying mouth.

He's probably been like that since he was a wee spoiled brat.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Brand New 11 Billion dollar base... Sounds like USA is never leaving Korea...

https://www.rt.com/news/431266-skorea-pentagon-new-headquarters/

Pentagon relocates US Army HQ from Seoul after 70+ years

The US Army's headquarters in South Korea, located in the capital Seoul since the end of WWII, has moved to a $11bn base in the rural south – away from mass protest rallies and the North’s guns.

The new United States Forces Korea (USFK) headquarters was opened on Friday at Camp Humphreys, a base near the town Pyeongtaek, about 70 kilometers (45 miles) south of Seoul, where the HQ was stationed for more than 70 years.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that was established long ago cooter......but haven't you thought that how you describe him might fit the requirements for the job he is supposed to be doing as POTUS?

Maybe his handlers like him just the way he is, because he is much easier to control as flawed as he is....

When the history books are written about him they will probably paint him 'Flambouyant' or a 'Populist'........maybe even 'The man that saved America?' lol, and enshrine him in the nations mind as a saviour, or messiah of some sort......who knows what will happen?, 'cos already its pretty unbelievable, and as this darkly satirical story of modern times unfolds, we all get to have a front row seat.

more con games from don the con

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/tr...-cost-taxpayers-4-billion-already-downsizing/

wonder what it will take for people to admit facts. he is a lying conman who is only out for himself.