What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Kush Aeroflo 60 1600K

B RABB

Running Aeroflo 60 with barneys farm critical kush all of them except for two at one end and one spot for my ph meter. Seem to have better and more stable readings if i just made a spot for the ph meter in the system. I loose a spot but it is worth correct readings. Have a 1/4 chiller running flora nova bloom silica and calmg also hydroguard to be safe. R/o water and hooked up to float valve to keep topped up and have been vegging for two weeks just started 12/12 today. Hope to keep you guys updated and informed.

Ph 6.00
Ppm 730
68 degrees water temp
73-77
45-55% RH

YetiOG

Thats the only one from barneys i ever thought was great. Some grinspoon phenos are pretty dope, and their cookies kush was ok had a nice smell to it but was weak, overal though the only one id buy from them is critical kush thats a dank one for sure...

Ive never seen soneone use one of thise systems but a og cross or cookie would do well i think in there...

B RABB

I haven't got to try any of barneys other strains but it's good to hear I have one of the better ones. I had another buddy running it for years now and always liked what i seen and heard about the critical so I decided to give it a go. This will be my second run on this system and second run with the critical. My first run was a mix between this super silver critical and some cookies. They all did great but I wanted something that was a little shorter and bushy for this run so inweeded out the super silver critical and the cookies. I'm really hoping I can push theses girls a little harder this time being it's all one strain. All started from a mother that looks like it is pheno #3 but not for sure. Hoping to keep updated thanks for checking out.

B RABB

I could have gone with taller strains just running out of height on last grow but I'm also in a new taller room.

YetiOG

I haven't got to try any of barneys other strains but it's good to hear I have one of the better ones. I had another buddy running it for years now and always liked what i seen and heard about the critical so I decided to give it a go. This will be my second run on this system and second run with the critical. My first run was a mix between this super silver critical and some cookies. They all did great but I wanted something that was a little shorter and bushy for this run so inweeded out the super silver critical and the cookies. I'm really hoping I can push theses girls a little harder this time being it's all one strain. All started from a mother that looks like it is pheno #3 but not for sure. Hoping to keep updated thanks for checking out.

Its kind of funny cause critical mass sux but when crossed to a OG theres some FIRE phenos in those beans.

Most of barneys offerings are terrible and way overpriced in half the places they are sold. I seen a shop (retail) in my city sell barneys $200 a pack...i could buy the same pack for $55cad on attitude... i hope you didnt over pay.

The critical kush is shorter than SSH and cookies but will still stretch out...

YetiOG

Pretty cool grow dude. I always thought those aeroflo things would be a waste of time but i guess not haha.

B RABB

Thanks man I appreciate it just never did one of these grow journals, i guess bc of criticism and shit but anyways their not a waste the trees love these things I wait till their rooted and I drop the tubes all the way down for more oxygen and having 60 you can get quiet a bit off of it. got 2.25 and a qp of hash last run and it wasnt even at full potential either was in a way smaller room
and wasnt staggered either and only under 2 lights. I was hoping I could do it right this time. Low maintenance too I really like the aero thinking about getting the ext. to have 120.

YetiOG

Thanks man I appreciate it just never did one of these grow journals, i guess bc of criticism and shit but anyways their not a waste the trees love these things I wait till their rooted and I drop the tubes all the way down for more oxygen and having 60 you can get quiet a bit off of it. got 2.25 and a qp of hash last run and it wasnt even at full potential either was in a way smaller room
and wasnt staggered either and only under 2 lights. I was hoping I could do it right this time. Low maintenance too I really like the aero thinking about getting the ext. to have 120.

Oh yeah i think a 60 site system like that could pull some serious weight...

marmarb

Picked up a used 60 for 300 bux have to get replacement laser lines other than that ready to go. Won't be able to stagger them would that hurt yield gonna run a c99 sog 4 days veg from clone hoping for 2+ also my rez is a round tube guessing from the original also came with the extension will probably just never go that high with plant numbers.

Last edited:

B RABB

Nice man not a bad deal at all wish i could of got mine that cheap! paid like 9 and some change for it. Thoses laser lines are not too badly priced either so you made out good on that one. In the end if your not completely filling it then i dont think it wont hurt you too bad as long as you dont run more than 30 or so but it sounds like you wont be vegging long so i dont see much prob long as you tie down and what not. Yea it is a lot of plants but good to know I can always add on

B RABB

update 7/20/2017
forgot to add these the other day! Was watching ppm and ph as the week went by to see where the plants would like it. started at 5.6 ish and 700 ish for ppms and as you can see they are loving it gonna try closer to 800 PPms to see what she does and try not to be slacking on updates. Thanks for following.
Ph 6.2
PPM 590
68 F