What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Charlie Murphy

cravin morehead

Veteran
Died today at 57 years old of leukemia. Too bad...

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/iuegla/chappelle-s-show-charlie-murphy-s-true-hollywood-stories---rick-james-pt--1---uncensored

One funny dude, farewell Charlie Murphy

Cm

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
damn.

Ever see him telling the story about chillin with Red Fox while filming Harlem Nights?

Said some dude he knew forever was missing a tooth. 20 yrs and never got it fixed. Big goofy smile muthafkr that didn't think it was that bad and everyone was just fukin with him for years.

One day he visits Charlie on set, so Charlie takes him to meet Red Fox.

Red Fox invites them into his trailer and they all start shooting the shit.

At some point Charlie's friend smiles and Red Fox sees that shit and goofed on the dude for an hour an a half straight. Nonstop!

Charlie said he got that tooth fixed the next day!!!! Hahahaha

TWENTY YEARS! He said TWENTY YEARS trying to get this mother fkr to take care of that shit and Red Fox does it in an hour and half!!

HE WAS REHABILITATED!

Red Fox rehabilitated him using only power of jokes!!!

R.I.P. Darkness!

k-s-p

Veteran
What a shame. He was a really talented storyteller and comic. I really enjoyed his work, I'll miss him. RIP

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Awww shit. Saw the guy live in 2008, was a good night. Storyteller extraordinaire for sure.
Rest in peace Charlie Murphy!