What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

moses wellfleet

Veteran
More Cowbell - GSC forum x '88G13/HP

picture.php

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
EDIT..I Grew out Chocolate Mint OG x White Rhino and crossed the F1's smaller plants to the male rhino.Also Crossed the Same Male Rhino to the taller F1's CMOG.It seems the 3 Choco Mint OG are IBL's because of being 4.5 feet tall and nuggets all over with a big fat main stem.The F1's were either 3 feet and bushy or 4.5 feet tall just like the Choco Mint OG Mother..I did this 4X backcrossed same male..This was in the middle 3rdX plant that looks like Grand Daddy purple.It's the only reason why I have the grape smell.I wrote below that it could be another strain but I didn't have any breeds/crosses with Bluebonics...Just 3seeds...2 made it.And smoked.This plant is leaning toward GDP from the 3X backcrossed seeds.

BlueBonics by Spice of Life now Genehtik at 30 days..Blueberrries are Nute-Sensitive,I did ok there.I used an EyeDropper to feed her...Really!!
She smells so good,Blueberries all over,just sniffing it,,Aahh Strong Blueberries.Sniff again,,,Dreamland like trance.Who does this?
This is Her. ...EDIT..SEe above.

Latest posts

Latest posts