What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuzzy Landrace Leaves ?? Literally like mint

Slurm

So a friend of a friend came back from Pakistan with 3 seeds he picked out of a mid sized yielding unknown strain from a plant while there. I was gifted one seed, & it was 3 weeks into vegging, the leaves undersides are so soft. I mean Like it shocked me when feeling how fuzzy the underside is.
Is this a trait of anything specific ?? Can find no info of cannabis having this but maybe I haven't looked hard enough! Please, any help is appreciated !
It has some fat leaves. That have a veiny appearance of something from the Jurassic ages lol (just different from strains I've grown & was so excited to finally have a "landrace" genetic but not sure what the heck it is) I'll try to get pics up. I need to find my camera again, haven't posted here in a bit

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a couple of X18 pakistani that were really fuzzy...I think I have a pic somewhere :)

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I had that in some wild junglis from Himachal Pradesh. Very velvety to the touch ;)

Koondense

Veteran
My Aunt of Farouk(paki landrace) cross(paki dominant)has some velvety feel under the leaves.

idiit

Veteran
I love the soft, velvety feel of many landrace sativas. haven't personally found any wide leafed cannabis varieties with that epic sativa softness.

subbed. :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I'd like to think that it's a plants natural evolution to combat wind burn or something similar. I love that trait. I have 20 x18 which I hope at least some germ. Going to be popped this summer for a little open poll..

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Being fuzzu would help keep things from sticking to them, to give bugs a hard time and i bet it keeps them dry too.

Slurm

I wish the leaves on mine were that fuzzy ! Took 4 cuttings. Waiting to see roots. Moving soon so I can only bring cuttings with me. Mother Plant isn't super big though & could maybe be transported easily. Won't know sex for a while but this baby is getting bred with no matter what !

Latest posts

Latest posts