What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a thread just for this girl..This is 1 of my crosses of wifi#43 x GG#4.. I have a bunch of these.. The best 1's are...#45,#43 and #7...All are in flower the only 1 I have finished is #7 witch is killer..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pt in 6 more #7 to see what she can do. I'm pretty sure she is gonna be a top 5 plant.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
What are your plans PF are you going to try and BX ? Those are some massive colas you got there. How long are they?

DunHav`nFun

Looks like #7 FTW bro....awesome work Hammer....gonna be gold in them 50 seeds yas got left , bet on it....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#43 has been in flower for 3 weeks?.. she doesn't look like the 1st pic anymore :) #45 was just put in.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow ! old#7 looks to be king of the hill !!! great job on these Hammer :respect:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#43 has been culled, found a nut sack...#45 structure is better anyway . Got to keep on my toe's with all these test plants mixed with good plants. At least I know I have #7.. I will look through more seeds later.

Great job PF , your organization and dedication really shines thru on these crosses you've been making ,I'm not sure if it was stated earlier but was a reversed gg#4 used ? Or a male wifi ?. Beautiful plants brother, and how's that #7 stacking up against gg#4 in the weight department?

Latest posts

Latest posts