What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

white rhino

ok i harvested last fri and tried it sat night with a friend.i microwaved dried a piece of my fave rhino plant and rolled a joint.without tellin my friend where it came from i just asked him if he wanted to smoke.he loves smoking and gladly excepted.after a few ripps i roll another joint and start smokin it myself.well bout half way through i can feel it comeing on and i put it out and figure id ride about a half joint out and see how it affects me.omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it fucked me up!!!!i sat there and waves of paranoia flow through me.my friend started to get that stare and asked me if its laced.i tell him its rhino and puts it down.so we sat there at computure while i am shitting pants gripping the chair for the roller coaster ride i am on.hes babbleing on about the mets and i figure id pet the dog to fend off the paranoia.he tells me bout this nudie website and i tell him bout voyuer web site that everyday people post there nude pics of themselves.....now hes sooo messed up while we are looking at pics of this guy and two topless girls on some beach he figures its him and his two sisters!!!!no friggan lie.he pulls his cell phone out and was goin to call his lawyer dad to tell him that are nude pics of his sisters on the net!!!lol now white rhino is by far the most potent i have tried in a while.mabey its that one plant?i still have another i havent tried and had some bogbubbles i still have to try.cant wait!

hitman4d4

Its a creeper...

Its a creeper...

Ah, yes the creep of the White Rhino :) That weed will come up on you, like ten minutes after your done smokings, and bite you in the buttock, very potent for sure, one of my all time favs.

Peace.

Hitman

man usually when i shop for new strain i look through seeds direct and then overgrows strain guide and ill read up in the cannabible.all the reviews in ogs strain guide rant and rave bout rhinos potency.so i bought 2 packs.i cut 2 plants early for the bogbubbles and they were still potent.i am waiting for the weekend to roll a bog up and try it...what should i expect?as strong as white rhino?bogbubble was also picked based on such good reviews in og strain guide.i think its is the best reviewed strain i saw.so i bought like three packs.i hope it lives up to it.by the looks of it i am sure it will.rhino sure is potent though.

rocketman

white rhino

Hi, I am new at this site and would like to say Hi to everyone and it's good to be here. I was at CW for about three years now, a good site but I'm glad to see other sites like it. My question is where then did you get your White Rhino? Mr. Nice? Greenhouse? I mean the best White Rhino, where did you get it?:D

Yep ... W.R , ICE , P.P.P & Misty are strains you can never get sick of

i like to harvest them at different stages every type of high is a trip .

Okie grown

Veteran
rhino

rhino

YES nirvanas rhino is great!! I have some rhino , jock hooror and haze 19 x skunk going now 4 weeks into veg. This is my 3ed run with these strains.I am very happy with nirvanas strains.I get 100% germ. and over half fems.

N

Neptune

i have definatly smoked some herb that lifted me off the floor...
and some that sent me straight to hell.. lol

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Sounds like the AK48. I smoked a joint by myself just to see how the potency was. I got stupid high. I was paranoid and everything. I underestimated the potency. I haven't tried the Rhino yet but I got her sister White Widow.

chizzleonetime

i agree with juleslazarus, i was given a nice bud of white rhino and found it to be very potent and the worst dry-eeze and red eye's id had for ages but i smoked a large sticky icky spliff but never had paranoia whilst smoking or anythin like that but i am very laid back. very nice weed but not one of my favourite's (thats just going off the sample i was given off a grower i know ill have to grow it my sealth to know for sure

Latest posts

Latest posts