What's new

First Grow - 2x Super Skunk - AUTO - FEM - PC Grow

lalaweed

Hello guys well I have desided to start my first grow inside a PC case I bought, thought that diary will provide help with problems I might have :D

Intro-

Well that is my first grow I have been using the following stuff:
- PC case (Full Tower)
- 3CFLs 26w (Daylight light)
- Fans
- Moise and temp mesurere
- sun shades

Seeds = 2x Super Skunk (AUTO - FEM) (Sensei seeds)

Ventilation: 2x fans on top of the PC (income air)
1x big fan on the side of the PC (INCOME air)
2x fans on the side of the PC (outcome air)
visable in the picture below

- intro-

-DAY ONE-

- Well I have germinated the seeds inside a "plate shell" (two plates on top of each other's with wet tissues inside.)

- PC is almost ready, I have to wire everyhting up, ( will update on that :))

Q:

Well there are some slight dark places inside the case, should I cover them all with sun shades or it is ok like this?

Q: after the first root will be visible should I place the seeds in a cup or in the final pot?

- Day one-

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Good luck, I am just finishing my first grow now. The best advice I can give you is read! Read books, magazines, forums, anything. When you think you've read it all, Read it again.
I'm sure the more seasoned members can give you some more practical advise, you just have to ask questions.
As far as your question about the inside, you want as much reflective as possible. That black will waste light your babies will want.

lalaweed

Well today I opened the seeds and noticed the paper towel is dryed out.. hope that didn't killed them, I have added more water, one seed has opened the other one is still the same..

lalaweed

Day 8:

Sorry for not updating but it wouldn't intrest you much :).

But now I have made progress :DD

1. Well the first Sknunk is looking great already four leaves are visible! all green and looking great so far

2. The second Skunk did not make it :(, he died without even growing a little :( R.I.P Ma' nigga

3. Has seeded Northn Lights seed looking great!

Well some info:

One Super Skunk 8 days old
One Northen Lights two days old

About the questions I got:

I'm getting between 25 - 29C degrees I hope that dosent effect my seeds it's hot right now, it will go lower in about two weeks
Questions I have:

1. You can see one of the leaves on the skunk is bigger then the other, is that ok?
2. Watering seems to be a problem for me, I mean I water twice a day when I see that the soil is not moissie is that ok? should I water alot?
3. No water is comming out of the holes I made in the pile is that ok? or should I make bigger holes?, is that really matters?
4.I dont give much attention to night time, I mean I try to give the plant a break with 6 hours of night but I dont do it regulary just when I feel like it in the middle of the day ,Should I have scedule with day and night hours?

THANK U SO Much guys!! New pics :D

Super Skunk:

New Seed:

Latest posts

Latest posts