What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My garden

DuttyPanty

Hello all. My name is jed. I'm currently a second place holder in high times cannabis cup and will be competing again this September. I'm at the end of my medical production career and flipping over to recreational at 7000 Sq ft.

I'm currently a member at another forum and have dedicated a crazy amount of info there but don't get along with the living soil crowd. I cultivate over 50 different types of genetics and today I'll start posting what I do and hope you all enjoy

vostok

Veteran
Welcome to the old and trusty ICMAG, ...its been around since like ..forever, with stuff that perhaps you never heard of ...??? you will have to post up an album, show us what you got ...?

Hey there DP can't wait to see your work Brother, I know you from that other site and remember Budzilla well... Hoping to see that in seed form soon :)

Cheers Man!!