What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bloom now!

Numba1

Sup Dawg! why cum deez plants such a pain to grizzo im out of my anti anxiety buds and im wondering if its worth trying to bloom some outdoor before 420 you know if put a few clones outdoor will they bloom i am sick of trieing to grow its been three years i had a good amount in late fall but it was nasty chem flower so had to extract and stuff then finally got a vape but it was about two weeks to late and it did not help because of financial difficulties and a bunch of discreminators im somewhat miserable when just having it and not needing it is my goal. the question is are spring grows even possible or am i just fighting the tide.

Numba1

im just south of the freezing weather and north of ideal year round growing conditions im good now dont need to burn or want to i would if i could though .;)

Numba1

oh and i relly dont like the cbd strain it makes me super hungry and then sleepy at just four weeks bloom it is loaded with trichs i prefer my fourteen week sativa its a more physcadelic high i guess it just gives you that relief that head change that comforting feeling like being at home on the beach or something nice like that the cbd one just basically sends me to the cupboards however when i have enough of either i can get the dosages right and then they can help me do whatever it is im trieng to do confusing i know so in summary cbd equals couchlock munchies and sativa equals running in a 5k.:):):):)

Numba1

ha they all bloomed out nice the clones that were stuck not doing anything seem to be revegging and starting to grow well see in a month if they hit a stride or they stay small but they have gotten a lit bigger i guess i have one last big plant left in flower though its only in week five or so and im thinking it might try and reveg as the days are hitting 14+ hrs if it does switch back its gonna be way to huge like a ten punder and i wont be able to keep it maybe i can toss it out in the woods but harvesting it will be crazy i dkont know im keeping my harvest under a qp as it is niw though i strive to get a harvest every three weeks or so.idk just have to see if it starts swelling calyxs or starts sending out shoots.

Numba1

allright my spring harvest pretty much cured and im smoking it fast i started a ton of seeds cause i was freaking about not having any plants but then my clones blasted off after i put them in fresh mix soil so now i have my four mothers one four footer that revegged and is vegging now after blooming four weeks then reveged ugh maybe make qwiso out of it cause its gonna be a hard plant to tame or train cause it is already huge ,then there is all those seedlings that are starting to veg i should actually seed some buds this time for future use

Numba1

ill probably try to force some clones to bloom but really harvest time is only like four months away i think

Numba1

allright time to start figuring out how to bloom some buds ive got three seedlings almost eight inches tall im thinking about putting them in my 24 inch bloom box and forcing a few small ones but they take longer from seed so that would be like three months lets say or i can wait a week take some clones off my indica and bloom those idk yet