What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please discuss guerilla organic feeding methods

Easy7

Veteran
Curious what methods are employed for outdoor guerrilla. Obviously bubbling teas is not possible without solar power. Only have used top dressings myself, feed and forget grows. Feedings have been the biggest hurdle resulting in small yields.

Do you make tea without bubbling? I'd like to top dress and feed guano's, kelp, compost teas...but would like to hear your techniques and experiences. Feeding and light are two big parts of growing. Knowing more about outdoor guerilla organics will be helpful to use that rely on it.

Thanks

Easy7

Veteran
As far as I figure, shit shakes and top dressings are the best options. I am a little nervous about super soil outdoors. Also do any of you bring dogs along to your outdoor spots? I worry the dog might bark and give away where we are.

chefbudz

yeah i was wondering if i can bring my dog, but she is a destructive lab puppy that eats dry wall by the square foot thought strapping a gallon of water to her and making her walk 3 miles might calm her down

Latest posts

Latest posts