What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow. how's it looking?

I have 3 Serious Seeds Happiness, 5 Serious Seeds White Russian, a Vision Seeds AK49, a Vision Seeds Chocoloco, 2 Reserve Privada 707 Headbands, a Cali Connection 818 Headband, and a Grape OG by Cali Connection I think.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
First grow. Very beautiful :woohoo:

I myself like to grow different strains. Can be a Little difficult to get a even canopy.
You did very well :)

P :smoker:

First grow. Very beautiful :woohoo:

I myself like to grow different strains. Can be a Little difficult to get a even canopy.
You did very well :)

P :smoker:

I have 3 plants that are elevated. All these plants are from seed. I am truly surprised they came out so relatively uniform. Thanks for coming by Paddi

Thanks for all the kind words. This seems to be the only thing I'm good at. And my resume has more variety of jobs than I have seeds that's for sure. Lights just came on I'm going to grab some more pics. Peace

W

WeetisPotPie

Very nicely done. They look very well taken care of. Like others have said nice job on the canopy.

Kiloz

Seriously thats a nice grow, well done!
Sure this is your first grow? lol

How did you get such an even canopy with so many different strains? Most growers struggle a lot with that. Did you train the plants in any way?

Last edited:
Seriously thats a nice grow, well done!
Sure this is your first grow? lol

How did you get such and even canopy with so many different strains? Most growers struggle a lot with that. Did you train the plants in any way?

No training. I topped all of them and cloned the cut I took with my diy aerocloner.

Monyo

Really nice for your first grow! Great job!

I myself is also a first time grower but not as big as you've started. Can you give me some advice from your own experience? I have a thread here also.

Really nice for your first grow! Great job!

I myself is also a first time grower but not as big as you've started. Can you give me some advice from your own experience? I have a thread here also.

I'm not sure what else to say besides just let the plant tell you what it needs. I'm afraid this grow hasn't been completely uneventful. I have under watered a couple of times. The soil I bought needed some attention at about day 35 of flower. I was beginning to see some rust spots on a fan leaf or two so I did some research and figured it was a calcium deficiency. I bought some calmag off the Internet and added it to my next feeding. I think I read somewhere that ocean forest doesn't have enough lime in it. However I think I'm going all organic next round. After reading some of burnone's and dank.frank's posts, those are the kind of flowers I want.

If you haven't checked them out you really should. True masters of their craft