What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to my laboratory!!

What's up fellow growers! Just figured I'd make a journal to document my grows :)

Here's what I got going on!! Sit back and relax and hopefully enjoy the show!

Just purchased two growlab gl100 tents which is very exciting!!! They measure 3'6" x 3'6" x 6'7". Anyone who seen my grows knows I've been I'm closets haha. I'm very pleased with them! Actually 3" bigger than what the website states.

I am running a flower tent and a veg tent. With a 600cfm fan sucking heat out of both tents. I'll break it down for ya :)

Veg tent:

Running a 400w mh in a vented hood and a 300w led for a total of 700w in there. Or somewhere around there haha. As far as the plants well I got a few strains going.

In my two hydro buckets I have: Vision blue power, and a chocolate kush. They were started January 14th. And in the small soil cups I have: Barney blue cheese, and a white widow. Which were started February 5th. So there 3 weeks behind.

Nutes! I'm running advanced nutes line. All kinds of things hahah but there loving it! Sensi grow ( two part ), b52, cal mag, voodoo juice, golden goddess.

Flower tent!!

The big boys in here. Running 1000w hps in that one. Yes I know a lot for that small of an area but the plant loves it! and its adjustable down to 600/400 of I need to. But in that tent I have a k3 (fellow grower might know about this) she's 3 weeks into flower. And coming out nicely!

I have an intake fan coming from my window wyed off into both tents and it being winter here the outside temps are about 20 degrees. So my flower tent stays about 76 at canopy. My veg tent stays about 74 at canopy.

Lots of info here but hopefully can follow along will be posting lots of pics through out the days!

28u1vev.jpg

3499mkh.jpg

2r3awc2.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Looks like a nice set up. Can offer a touch of advice, I would get that cord off the hood :)

Nice clean looking grow space! I'll tag along for the show.

Best, Les

Looks like a nice set up. Can offer a touch of advice, I would get that cord off the hood :)

Nice clean looking grow space! I'll tag along for the show.

Best, Les

Welcome :) enjoy the show!! And always welcome to advice! and ya it's the yoyo hanger chord it's not the power cord :) I have the slack tied up just didn't for te pic :)

hicksticky

Still at large...
Very nice Waterlab, finally found the spot. Gonna prop up a bucket and watch the show...
Very nice tents, I gotta stop being cheap and try one out hahaha.

Khalisi #3 is looking very happy, and I am sure you will be well rewarded for her care...... she was one to show signs of finishing the soonest, dynamite smoke for sure.

Good luck and karma!

Very nice Waterlab, finally found the spot. Gonna prop up a bucket and watch the show...
Very nice tents, I gotta stop being cheap and try one out hahaha.

Khalisi #3 is looking very happy, and I am sure you will be well rewarded for her care...... she was one to show signs of finishing the soonest, dynamite smoke for sure.

Good luck and karma!

Welcome welcome :)

Ya I'd say there def worth the money!! Big game changer for sure.

The k3 is 3 weeks into flower, judging how quick she is blooming I was guessing it was an 8 week flower, sound about right?

hicksticky

Still at large...
Looking good, mmmmmm Khalisi. And yes she was a 8 week strain I wouldn't be surprised if you take her earlier where that particular pheno was one to finish first. She looks to be happy and healthy....
Any purple yet?

Looking good, mmmmmm Khalisi. And yes she was a 8 week strain I wouldn't be surprised if you take her earlier where that particular pheno was one to finish first. She looks to be happy and healthy....
Any purple yet?

Nope not purple yet! She's just starting to get frosty though!

novicelikeafox

Very nice....I'll be watching. So your an AN Guy. I think those canadians charge way to much. Although their VooDoo juice rocks...when I have used it in the past. You should check out Hydroguard. An alternative to VooDoo
Here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1YzJqBFpaY

Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens eats up the rest of the bennys

Only takes 2mls per gallon

Very nice....I'll be watching. So your an AN Guy. I think those canadians charge way to much. Although their VooDoo juice rocks...when I have used it in the past. You should check out Hydroguard. An alternative to VooDoo
Here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1YzJqBFpaY

Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens eats up the rest of the bennys

Only takes 2mls per gallon

Welcome! Sure am lol there a little pricey but I get a very hefty discount.

I'll def check that out!! What's "Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens"??

Is that anything like golden godess?? That takes 2ml/L helps it absorb the nutes.

novicelikeafox

Welcome! Sure am lol there a little pricey but I get a very hefty discount.

I'll def check that out!! What's " Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens"??

Is that anything like golden godess?? That takes 2ml/L helps it absorb the nutes.

Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is a species of bacterium in the genus Bacillus. Many root development products use Bacillus bateria in their concoctions. The study was that this was the most dominant and ate up the rest of the beneficials rendering them somewhat useless and unnecessary. I am no scientist but maybe I should try using Voodoo and Hydroguard in a side by side to see which one gains more root mass.

Golden Goddess is Humic Acid Supplement which simply allows other nutrients to be more readily available to your plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts