What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StarDawg Illuminati (Nag Champa Kush)

Snype

Veteran
I have Illuminati in VEG. Im hoping to stack this thread with the history of the cut as well as show her growing through time and add any information that anyone knows. If anyone has any information to add, please feel free to chime in.

F

Fields~of~Green

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not the best representation the stank is unreal very nice smoke

F

Fields~of~Green

that was my first time with her i took it 64 days dont know what nag champa smells like but i was told it smells nothing like it

all i know is it smells and smokes like top notch herb

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Haven't grown this one but have smoked a bunch of it. We grow the Corey haim instead. I feel like the Illuminati dog is much like a better chem4, super frosty, great work. Illuminati has better bag appeal and the Corey has better taste and smell (much more inscensey/nag champa IMO). Both are better than guava which is kinda meh.

T

TREE KING

first attempt was average around the 2oz mark in 2gallon coco next will be lots better

could you be more specific how long did you veg for? is this supposed to be a huge yielding cut? i heard it yielded more than the corey cut which is supposed to yield huge like chem 4

F

Fields~of~Green

could you be more specific how long did you veg for? is this supposed to be a huge yielding cut? i heard it yielded more than the corey cut which is supposed to yield huge like chem 4

i was told big yielder too when done right i didnt do her any justice tbh

around 14-20 days from rooted 5oz cup stretch was around 2.5 3x

more pics in my album:tiphat:

nag champa incense is sold at most tobacco shops, buy a pack, it's the best stuff out there, comes in a blue box with a red and white label. then you can tell us if there is a resemblance, it's only like 2 bucks...lol i have a stick burning right now.

Snype

Veteran
Today I observed something that looked like a problem with both Illuminati's that I have. The plants are only 2 weeks in VEG today and the leaves have things growing on them that looked a little scary today. At first I thought mites or mold or fungus. The plants are still very small and under 24 hours MH lighting. Under a 30x scope I observed what is growing on the leaves. It's actually trichomes! Well that's a good thing!

Snype

Veteran
Illuminati - Day 16 Veg from clone - Transplanted into 9"x9"x10" containers on 11/11 - Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil and 25% perlite - 250 Watt MH:
picture.php

It's been 16 days of Veg and I've been working on her every few days. I'm pretty sure those are trichomes on the leaves.

Snype

Veteran
Illuminati StarDawg - Day 65 Flower
This StarDawg smells more than all of the others. The smells are simply amazing! This StarDawg also looks like it will yield more than all of my other StarDawgs. Seems to have a similar smell to Diesels and Chems. I can't see how I am going to eliminate any of these StarDawg. They all seem so special in their own way. Anyway here are some pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

doneit

Veteran
Nice bro...
the weight potential on that cut is very good, like to see her in your system.

once you you get her dialed you will most likely see why we call her #1 all around.

Latest posts

Latest posts