What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Haze

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been waiting to get around to this. Amnesia Haze has been one of my favorite plants since i can remember. Its very different from SSH or Jacks or anything like a J-1 or trainwreck or whatever. It has a way oilier consistency and it has a creamy smell. Ive never smoked a haze with that creamy lemon pine flavor. Its like a lemon creamsicle. I smoked it first in amsterdam and i was hooked. Amsterdam got me hooked on a lot of cuts actually. Anyway, heres some budshots hope you enjoy..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive actually never seen it go past 80 days. When you buy seeds they say 11-13 weeks. But i think its faster. Love this cut. Thanks!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cant say for sure. I popped tons of beans one year after a visit to amsterdam for the cup in 08. I was a judge. Best time ever ha. Anyway this was a keeper pheno and i knew the amnesia well. It has to be related to somas cut im guessing

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever it is its exactly like the stuff i smoked in abraxas coffee shop in dam. Smells amazing just smoked some!

2bags

The leaves look thinner than core's cut but does look very similar.

Looks like some funky amnesia for sure. I bet she tastes of lemony bubblegum goo.

I have had dreams involving my mom who is no longer in the physical world but feel she is still very much with me, suggesting I try either Amnesia or Utopia Haze, think it was Amnesia. Needless to say I need to try this, how can someone with no ability to get clones get this? who has the best seed?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This has to be one of two possible beans. I bought a variety of seeds from big buddha, barneys, and soma. I remember i bought so called feminized seeds of buddhas sister. ALL MALES. THANKS SOMA. Anyway i had a couple others in there but i never bought his amnesia. I at first considered 11 weeks too long. However at the cup there are so many random beans being sold i easily could have gotten the amnesia haze in with something else i bought. That, or, its Buddha Haze. I don't think its Buddha Haze from Big buddha but it easily could be because amnesia is in its lineage. One of my Big buddha Cheese seeds could have been a haze seed. I tried Amnesia many times when i was in Amsterdam. Abraxas had the best example. I remember it glowing in front of me there for the first time i was so blown away at its appearance. The longest crystals I've ever seen. So Shiny. I've yet to achieve the potential genetically. I get it gnarly don't get me wrong. I also do it in 9weeks. I fucking love this strain its kept me alive for years. Greasy lemony hazey wonder. Im thinking its Somas cut because its dead on with every amnesia i tried.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From your picts and descriptions looks like you have the moppel cut or the hypro cut.
that lemony sweet taste is proper of that cut.Unfortunately I never grew it personally, but I smoked it heavily... and after all it's a SSH pheno.
Soma's version I think it's not related directly with that cut.
It's all about the name game of the cannabusinness...
I grew and still have Soma's amnesia from seeds, from the golden era...
I think his amnesia is a neville haze crossed with his afgan hawaian (actually from shantibaba)...
It s ridiculously potent, high up weed. psychedelic, strong high. no'lemon here, musky, incense, spicy, sweet licorice.
no tight nugs, more foxtail sativa with large calyxes.
gone in 12 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

the cross of it with agent orange is called orange oblivion, and scored a 2nd place at 420 cup this year.
hope this helps.
Dr.P

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr i like your pheno! When i smoked somas amnesia in 08(with him personally at his booth) it tasted just like my pheno. Lemon hazey musy creamy(most importantly) and it was super uplifting and psychadelic. It can induce paranoia for me at times. Especially if cut early. Thanks for the kind remarks i have been so blessed here. Like i said, i never bought any amnesia! I didnt buy one haze strain! So thankful i got this one.

2bags

So you got this cut from a seed but cannot recall which?

I gotta say it does look bang on for amnesia, even nicer than the core cut with the super thin leaves.

Good find bro.

Amnesia Haze is top three maybe even number one electric guitars uplifting in my head every time I vaped it. I loved it but shy away from the flower time, but my keeper NL5xHaze finishes in 9 weeks more on the NL side of things. I will get around to growing this and I just heard I can get an Amnesia Haze cut from someone local but cleaning out room to get rid of mites, taking a cut would not be very bright.