What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner Games

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometimes when i'm couch locked i like to play tricky games like portal 1&2, limbo or antichamber.
do you know games like these or what do you like to play when you're couch locked?:D

right now i play antichamber and this game is so curious and fantastic creative. the game is done by one guy in six years of lonely work and is a real game jewel
picture.php

Rez is one of the best stoney games ever IMO. Braid was also cool but for different, mind-effing reasons. Oh and any Metroid game, really, especially Prime. They can be pretty intense, though.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neverhood, Full Pipe, Machinarium, Secret of monkey island :)
point and click adventures i've played when i started computing. can remember a lot of long nights in front of my massive old school monitor with c-64 graphics of "day of the tentacle":biglaugh:

Rez is one of the best stoney games ever IMO. Braid was also cool but for different, mind-effing reasons. Oh and any Metroid game, really, especially Prime. They can be pretty intense, though.
metroid i've played a while on a nintendo nds...nice game but was nothing for me.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
If I'm pretty knocked out, I'll play something open ended like GTA IV, Sound Shapes, Journey.

Sound Shapes is way fun when you're blazed up because you can come up with some great beats while your mind is in creative mode with the holy herb.

Journey is cool because you can just play with one goal in mind, to get to the top of the mountain. Sometimes another player will join your game and you can sit and meditate with them which is pretty awesome.

BullDogUK

Dwarf Fortress can be pretty fun to play stoned. Once you get into the zone you can actually start to see what the fuck is happening.

Supaseeds

the oldschool bomberman is top shit if you got some friends over haha always fun to trap each other with bombs :D we played quite some on PS3, xbox360 has it too as XBLA and i think Wii aswell =)

P

Peter Parker

I enjoy ALL kinds of games. Skyrim, Forza 4, Bioshock Infinite. But my by far favorite thing is to watch netflix all day till my eyes water.

there is no way , when i'm couch locked there's nothing like playing fifa or pes with your friend and an icecold beer !!!
there is a song in italy that says : ooooooo yesss i smoke a lot and than i play with pes !!!

hestah

I used to play minecraft with some friends. One of the. Kept digging a 2 block high tunnel straight forward for what seemed like an eternity. He was laughing the whole time and I was following him, freaking out and getting a claustrophobic feeling lol. I couldn't look at the screen it was too intense!
Other than that it's a great game for stoney game sessions. Great mods and texture packs out too.

Sometimes I enjoy playing an MMO. I really like pvping while high but it can get abit too intense. Raiding can also be very cool.

Puzzle games with a nice atmosphere like portal and braid are also good fun.

Latest posts

Latest posts