What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Say Hi To The Ladies

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
picture.php

Once more it's end flower, around day 60. The carbon scrubbers and air purifiers are humming on full blast. Casey Jones, AK#47 and Sweet Tooth#3 are in the room. The CJs are fleshing out nicely as always, they like the limelight so they tend to be in the forefront of most pics. The AKs are the colas that pop up above the other colas. The STs are in the back of the room, they got so top heavy every cola dived below the bud horizon, and you can hardly see them. Enjoy...

picture.php

picture.php

All AKs in this pic above...

picture.php

Two different CJ phenos in this pic, can you tell them apart?

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

None of the pics have been 'worked' by the way, if I don't like them right from the start I thrash them.

Stay medicated and happy kids!

OLDproLg

Veteran
How about,

HI YAEE YAEEEE,clubmaster flex!
Power'um up why dont ya........
SHeeeeez,great job!

N

noyd666

def chubby buggers shit well done rosy, got the right gear there.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
picture.php

Thanks my friends. I chopped a few of these ladies, on the pic you see two CJs left and center, the AK47 on the right yields well even though she has a week less in the growroom than the CJs. That said, the CJ is an outstanding yielder.

Latest posts

Latest posts