What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who has the best bubblegum genetics

Adrift

Veteran
might wanna check out mosca negra's seeds.
he does the old time Indiana bubblegum that looks just incredible!
good luck

pmedicate

might wanna check out mosca negra's seeds.
he does the old time Indiana bubblegum that looks just incredible!
good luck

Where is the best place to get seeds? Do they really smell and taste like bubblegum or does it just smell fruity? I checked on seedsman and they have some in stock.

pmedicate

By bubblegum I mean like bazooka joe or bubblicious. Any suggestions? I've been doing some searching and theres so many bubblegum strains, but most dont smell and taste like the actual bubblegum or bazooka joe

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

It's all in the phenotype selection.
Bog Bubble is said to be good with bubblegum tasting pheno's.....but I havn't grown it out.
I did grow serious seeds Bubblegum and out of 15 regular seeds had 9 females all were great for resin and taste and I did find about 5 that were definatly tasting of Bubblegum, 2 I kept as mothers for some time.....a long time ago. They had that juicy mouth watering pink bubblegum taste and wow, euphoria and giggles, nice and strong.

Good Luck, but remember you'll have to grow some out to find what your after.

fabvariousk

Veteran
I will never cease to be amused by "who has the best bubblegum posts."
It is just funny how many people have the "idea" to get to fifty posts by asking that question. If they made one of these a sticky what would people do?

Relentless

Veteran
ive heard lots of disappointments with indiana bubblegum clone..

most bubblegum smellin ive had was double gum by whitelabel.. theres a pheno in a pack that smells just like gum. done in under 8wks.. cheap as hell beans

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran

most bubblegum smellin ive had was double gum by whitelabel.. theres a pheno in a pack that smells just like gum. done in under 8wks.. cheap as hell beans

wow- that takes me back 6 or 7 years. white label double gum was my first bought seeds. huge yield, good smoke, but no bubblegum smell

GOT DANK

Veteran

really??? i heard da oppisite. maybe they didn't get da real cut??? im been tryin to get that cut for a while now.
theres a new seed co. UpRising that in testin if bubblegum beans. it might be good.

there goes edro

Veteran

Grew out some WhiteLabel BGum some years ago. Popped 5, 2 females had that bubble gum smell and taste. High wasnt that strong but euphoric. One female was more sativa but the indica leaning female had better yield and high. Heard BOG found his BOG Bubble out of Whitelabel stock but not positive.

pmedicate

I will never cease to be amused by "who has the best bubblegum posts."
It is just funny how many people have the "idea" to get to fifty posts by asking that question. If they made one of these a sticky what would people do?

Yea after i put the post up I googled search and found out there are a lot of people asking the same thing. So, can you answer my question from your experience or knowledge? All I want to know is which seed company I should order from. Must have the real deal bubblegum smell like bubblicious or bazooka joe and taste like bubblegum. I'm ready to order them and tired of doing research.

pmedicate

Thanks for the info guys. So far I'm looking at moscas indiana bubblegum and white label bubblegum. Potency to me isnt as important as the real deal bubblegum I'm looking for.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bog's bogbubble as mentioned but also his bogglegum can put out some nice bubblegum phenos. I have a keeper mother of bogglegum that puts out nugs that smell and taste like grape big league chew.

Relentless

Veteran
GOT DANK- Ya Ive had a few friends run indiana bubblegum, sourced from diff people and everyone ive talked to was disappointed..

about 5yrs back i popped 6 beans of white label double gum and got 3 females and 3 males.. 2 females were the exact same phenotype, a quick flowering plant with a light euphoric high and decent yield.. smelled exactly like bubblegum.. the third pheno was a longer flowering sativa that wasnt on the same level.. i lost the keeper pheno but recently purchased a 10pk from white label again to find her..

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
If it were for me I would choose Mosca, BOG or White Labe, in that order. Just my two buds worth.

TGT

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
If it were for me I would choose Mosca, BOG or White Label, in that order. Just my two buds worth.

TGT

Doctory

Serious seeds BG is best over TH, BOGs and Moscas IBG*OTM ive tried TH Seeds Bubblegum half phenos are killing smoke and very good producers but its high are stupid debiliating meaty indie not my cup of tea and their smell reminds me BigBud not chewing gum Bogs Bogbubble are kinda hindukush skunk cross with sweet smell maybe somewhere fruity and their high is OK but as for me NO bubblegum smell at all Moscas IBG*OTM aka OT BG are maybe best commercial mj plant but with leathery musky smell from OTM , SS Bg DO have had that artificial child chewing gum aroma not every fml plant but most and their high were euforic and soaring just with a bit of confusing indie effect mostly in the end NOT the strongest smoke but 100% enjoyable.

Jbonez

Veteran

I bought into the hype, so I was disappointed at first too..
I have the original indiana bubblegum cut, I dont think she tastes like bubblegum, even with a cure, but she is some fire shit, Ill say that much.

Ill prob grow her until I quit growing, and I got some dank shit in my stable.

You havent ran her yet bro? I dont believe that, lol.....

wayfarer

The only bubblegum I've tried is female seeds. Some gummy flavors and scents to be found. On the subtler side when it came to those though. High was good but nothing to get excited about.

Latest posts

Latest posts