What's new

Strain from MR NICE

Hi all

has there ever been a strain from Mr Nice that was simply known as the same name "mr nice"?

I once tried a strain from a compassion club simply called Mr Nice and i found that it gave an amazing uplifting head high which instantly cured any down feelings I may have had that day... i checked the website of Mr Nice and I see there are many strains offered but none are simply called "mr nice". The buds were typical of a hybrid, and the high was definately sativa leaning yet the buds were relatively dense and not airy like a sativa. it had a non-distinctive taste and a relatively mild burn-out and it did offer pain-releiving abilites typical of indica crosses.

thx

P

puffinpass

to my knowledge, there hasnt been one from mr nice, called mr nice, but sensi seeds offers a strain called mr nice i believe

snorey

hi tried a strain about 10 years ago in dam which was called Mr Nice smelt of skunky funky, fruity undertones, sweaty socks in a good way, strong smoke and a still one of my favourites to this day NEVER SEEN IT AGAIN ? hope u find what u are looking for mybe try Mr Nice Seeds and look for G13 crosses, or sensi

peace out

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Sensi Seeds G-13 x HashPlant

From the boo:
"The G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the U.S.government research program in Mississippi. Crossed with the Hash Plant it produces one of the best indoor hybrids. Now, Sensi Seeds is very proud to have this hybrid labeled as "Mr. Nice". This is in honor of Howard Marks, an Oxford graduate, who became one of the biggest Marihuana smugglers of our time. After spending 7 years in an American Penitentiary, Howard released his autobiography "Mr. Nice" and now spends his time promoting the normalisation of Cannabis. If you like a solid and resinous bud with a 'double Indica' hashish taste and aroma, it is time to go for the Mr.Nice G13 x Hashplant."

Sensi don't call it Mr. Nice anymore......presumably after some objection by MNS.

wayfarer

There is a clone only strain called Purple Mr. Nice Guy. Mdanzig recent posted some pictures. Nice uplifting high, social and upbeat when I tried it a few months back.

i talked to the dispensary that originally had it and they told me its a local cutting, sativa strain. thats all i could get. other than buying a brick of it when they restock i will just experiement with various MNS strains and maybe try the sensi version altho from reviews cant say it looks promising??? maybe im wrong

hi mate ya see the problem is what your dealing with is a local 'nickname' basicly it could be anything lol

they could of named it mr nice coz the buzz as nice lol

and has totaly nothing to do with mr nice the seed bank !!

and also people sayin mr nice from sensi ???
its pure indica !!! no way on earth it can be that !!

if i was a bettin man id say it sounds like a silver haze maybe !!!!

or even one of his lesser known cross's !!!

and exceptional one that is basicly gettin a cult following is his mango x nevs haze cross !!!

if your gunna get mr nice have a look at that !!

Latest posts

Latest posts