What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what seed bank has a good N.L #5 or N.L haze?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Take a look at seed bo, see if you find any there, if not, look at other offerings. I always try to buy from Gypsy first if possible.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran

"Thread: what seed bank has a good N.L #5 or N.L haze? Reply to Thread"

only one of those was half nl haze.

nirvana has "sterling haze" which is their renamed nlxhaze

nirvana nl x haze was very very sativa.. gave clone to a friend and haven't grown again.. fluffy buds, ok yield though, took her about 12-13 weeks, smelled like plums.. not spectacular but ok

nirvana nl x haze was very very sativa.. gave clone to a friend and haven't grown again.. fluffy buds, ok yield though, took her about 12-13 weeks, smelled like plums.. not spectacular but ok
I had also 12 weeker Nirvana NLxHaze. Beautiful fuel smell. Ok tight buds and it was trippy! Oh my. Still best weed I have smoked to date.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
A lone vote for Sensi's. It's as advertised. I'd buy it again but I still have a mom going. Heavy on the haze (discard NL pheno) but good buds and not a long flower time. Potent and frosty. Will grow as tall as you want it to, if not more. I'm smoking some now. The smell is not for everyone, but you could grow a hundred of these in your house and no nosy neighbor or scouting burglar would think that smell was pot, if you had flowers blooming outside.

wayfarer

They don't sell Shanti's NL X Haze here, even though Mr. Nice gets more love on these boards than any other company. Doesn't make sense.
I'd go with Dr. Atomic until Shanti is done playing favorites with his distributers.

Buddle

Veteran
Not sure if Shanti plays favorites or not.He's sure taken good care of me and everyone else I know that buys from him.My buddies NL5 x Haze that were purchased within the last six months are looking mighty fine.