What's new

Indoor Sativa Seeker

wayfarer

Here's the list of sativas at Seed Boutique I'm looking at, hoping some input can help me narrow it down to one or two. Want a nice sativa high, that isn't too bad to grow indoors. Any of these you would definitely recommend or caution against?

Cannabiogen:
Caribe
Leshaze

Ace:
Congo
Nepal Haze
Tikal
Vietnam Black/ Thai

Legends:
Johnny Blaze

Dr. Atomic:
Thai Lights

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Ive not grown any of those strains myself, but I can add this to get things started.

From what Ive read, JB's parents dont exist anylonger so that's like an investment into the future there.

Anything from ACE and CBG is worth it cause they are great breeders. Based on what I read and how they care about their lines.

Everything Ive read about DrA lines is spectacular.

Caribe has Blue Mountain parent in them so THAT would be good. Pretty rare up untill they released BM seeds. (if my memory serves me correctly, which it rarely does... smh)

If it were ME with that list, it wouldnt be cause I dont like these intense trippy highs, Id go like this...

JB without a doubt.
LesHaze
VietBlack
Find a few keepers

THen get TL and Caribe later and have a pollination party. just a big orgy of open balls and juicy gals.

Peace.

I would add C99 to that list. Easy, fast, good yield, smells good, tastes good and a legendary, potent 'up' high.
I'd get Mosca's.. though I'm sure DJ's is good too.

oregon_guy

I would add C99 to that list. Easy, fast, good yield, smells good, tastes good and a legendary, potent 'up' high.
I'd get Mosca's.. though I'm sure DJ's is good too.

I second the Mosca C99 if you can still get it. Straight Sativa that will come on strong. Just grew 3 strains of it, short 60 day flowerer too. Good luck on your quest!!!

:)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
see Atlantic Mix and Pacific Mix packs on seedbay.. they are mostly sativa for indoor and outdoor growing (click the butterfly below for more info). Hope this helps

erbium

You should try Mr Nice La Nina. It is probably my favorite herb. It has super fast phenotypes and has the best highs and flavors.

If you want something guaranteed and of the highest quality, not hacky unstable closet made garbage like the unheard of bunk garbage suggested above, get something from Mr Nice Seeds.

Super Silver Haze, Mango Haze, La Nina and tons of others from the original breeders - why even chance it? Have you seen all the Sativa dominant hybrids they have now? Shantibaba and Nevil's hybrids versus some closet hack nobody knows outside of this place - is it even a question.

I mean really, would you really trust a white kid who tries to type in a Jamaican dialect? I have been going there for 30+ years, my best friend (born and raised) comes here twice a year and I go there 3 times a year has the strongest draw there is. Most people from the states can't understand what he is saying, but when he types, you wouldn't know he was Jamaican.

My point? Get your seeds from the real deal and don't take advice from fakes.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=89

ya mon, ahahaha.

Do yourself a favor and start with Mr Nice. I and I think you will like it.

:thank you:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
i'm gonna suggest johnny blaze for you. been growing it a couple a years and it's still my favourite thing to grow and smoke.

check out my thread in the dj/legends forum for more details!

something i'm gonna try myself next as a indoor sativa fan: Karmas Jack and Dj's Flo

what other sats has caught my eye in this site?

well check out CHACOs La Nina's or Coctail Frank's fave weed thread for Mango Haze.

also heard nothing but good things about Ace's Bangi Haze and Mandalas Satori is pretty strong sativa weed with the right pheno!

hope this helps! :)

id say go with kali mist or hawian snow or anything mr nice !!!

first hand with the kali and hawian snow hydro got 2 of each comin off this week,, both very hardy , respond well to bending !!! have mine bent to about 5 foot god knows what they would be unbent :S not really fussy drinkers really easy to grow in my opinion !!

like the look of that jhonny blaze though :p wish i had cash id be havin a pack of them babys :p

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Other easy to manage indoors sativa include AUH#2 [GHSco] and Amnesia [Hy-Pro] :D

Hope this helps

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i say do the caribe.
i been sitting on a pack of them forever and it always seems to be the next pack to pop, just never happens!

jamaican x nl5xhaze bx i believe.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Suomi-Prkl the first time I read your thread and saw those pics I was floored! Glad you brought them here. They most unique foxtails I have ever seen have been your pics.

Good Luck to the OP

azul

hi,

i'm with erbium on this one..SSH 10 to 12 weeks pheno's are a breeze to grow for sativa dom plants and the final products is magic while growing needs still easily manageable.

peace

Acotaco

Those foxtails on that jb are fuckin beautiful!! Wow I love the way that looks I bet it smokes even better.

Latest posts

Latest posts