What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I don't know what strains to choose,help pls!!

A

AlexFermieru'

Hi to all growers...i'm on my 3rd indoor grow , so far so good i can say..but my next step is buying some new quality seeds..and i can't decide from what breeder to buy..i'd like to buy wr or aurora indica from nirvana , or something from mandala like Kalichakra or Satori..but i heard that nirvana's genetics are somewhat shitty.in know mandala have good genetics, buyed from them and not dissapointed, but i want to try another breeder and i saw that nirvana have cheap seeds..and i thought that can mean weak genetics or....
if u were me, what u wold buy from that 2 breeders?

i want to mention that i want to grow them indoor and outdoor.my lat is 45..tx to all and happy growing :)
ur's little farmer :D

Reckoner

Hey,

If you'd like wr or aurora, sounds like you want an indica ? Why don't you try the hashberry ? It got a solid reputation. Allthough I didn't hear anything bad when it comes to satori. Nirvana seems a bit more unpredictable, but i bet you can find some nice phenos too..

:tiphat:

A

AlexFermieru'

man i know that hb is narchotic..i'm tired of couchlock strains..i want a strain with happy effect and i heard that wr , aurora and those 2 from mandala are that shit..i live in romania, central europe, and i want to grow that strain outdoor too..and a sativa is not a good choise here :|..i know that are some indica strains with sativa effect but i don't have 100$ for a pack...

Nirvana strains are far from "shitty" Don't let the price fool you. I've grown out a couple nirvana strains and a couple very high dollar strains and guess what? Not one nirvana strain I have grown outside or inside has ever hermied on me. Guess what else? I've had high dollar strains from more then 3 breeders end up having hermies in a few plants.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
no to Kalichakra. yes to Satori.

Try Female Seeds, FMS. THey have a forum here too.

Look through Ace and CannaBioGen, Both of these companies are cheap and UNIQUE crosses. Yunnan and Sandstorm look fantastic...

P

pine boy

Blubonic from spice of life .Easy to grow, good yeild .and Happy weed.

wayfarer

If price is an issue jump on the xmas special of two packs of Blue Sat 2.2 or Blubonic for $50. It was a deal when it was one pack for $50.
Peace.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
If youre tired of couchlock, i can recommend a real killler.

Kc brains haze special. It won a cup last year and if you grow it out, youll know why.

Ive grown several strains from nirvana and some are good. The aurora is hard couchlock. Ive grown 3 mandala strains and im not a big fan of his strains. Ive grown 5 Kc brains strains and none of the strains ive grown from Nirvana or Mandala were equal in either quality and potency to those produced by brains. Many of his are cup winners in past years and other breeders use his genetics in their crosses. You dont see much of that with Nirvana or Mandala strains. Growing them all 3 out will reveal why that is.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
dutchgrow c99 and BOG sour bubble. Those are 2 of my next grows, then I wanna cross the 2.

C

Classy@Home

Posted this many times - Nirvana White Rhino kicks ass...

Really, really good weed...

I've grown from seed, and kept clones for new crops - well worth it, cheap but top shelf weed.

Female Seeds also have good beans - as does Mandala...

oldog

A plug for Mandala - got some freeby Safari seeds with a purchase and was most impressed with the plants. They were very aggressive growers,a disease and pest free grow, and the smoke was pretty good. Have some cash on my desk and an order form, hoping to buy some Satori. Sold out.
What was wrong with the Kalichakra ?

bat1327

Ice from nirvana. I love nivana seeds (this is my 4-5 grow with them). EXCELLENT seeds for the price. Don't think i have ever had a hermie from them, I grow 2-3 var. from dif breeders each time. Have done white widow, ice , and wonder woman, and have blue mystic on the way

DainBramage

Well I have never had mandala seed's to work with I have used NIRVANA'S genetic's many times and not to save a money but because they have have never let me down. Their I.C.E. strain is one I am growing now for the second time.The Bubblelicious was way better then the BUBBA KUSH from a more expensive breeder when grown side by side with the same nute's and lighting.So don't let the price's fool ya you get plenty of bang for your buck with those guys at NIRVANA.Hoped this helped some....peace from the beach folk's

maxima32

wanna save go with cannacopia I went with bubba , deep chunk cross and while not a good yielder the fans just keep wanting autographs ! coffee goodness ! If you shop like me and give a fuck about price res dog has the best elites in seed form that i have tried . Rivals dj short but cant compare apples to quinces ! Happy trails ..................................

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
i want to grow them indoor and outdoor.my lat is 45..tx to all and happy growing :) ur's little farmer :D

hey I am also at 45N. I need something that will finish 1st week of october or earlier.

from nirvana I would probably try to find a nice, quick pheno of blue mystic or papaya or NL.

from mandala I can recommend M#1, its pretty good. I'm going to try 8MH this year. speed queen and hashberry were mid-late october for me.

c99 is the probably the real answer. find a nice 50ish day pheno problem solved. buzzy sativa high, super tasty, done early october, good yield.

M

Mybud

Try Mr. Nice seedbank.

Try Mr. Nice seedbank.

I started with Nirvana, recently I popped 4 yr old seed had 100% germ and looks like I may have a keeper or two. NLxShiva is looking killer as well as Citral. Like I said, I started with Nirvana & ended up at Mr. Nice seeds. In the $40 range you cant go wrong with the Dreamtime pack, a mixed selection of the regular line, and the limited editions. You'll mostly find Sativas with some Indica leaning hybrds in the mix. Good luck in your hunt:tiphat:

A

AlexFermieru'

tx to all for the answers...ill pick white rhino from nirvana then, i heard to many good things about this strain not to give it a try :)happy hollydays to all

Latest posts

Latest posts