What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darwin's White Widow Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey all, back at it again with the white widow hehe, finished the micro grow and flipped the tent soon after with my mazar-i-sharif and the two mum white widow plants i had in there, one's the same cutting as the one in the micro grow, fine, delicate, small and pinnate leaves, a lighter green colour to her as well, she's mainly indica dominant i think, the other is a darker green, longer more thin leaves that grows nodes more densely packed together it seems, sativa dominant IMO.

i'll chuck some pics up i took originally when vegging, i was going to put them in the guerrilla grow but decided to just flower them as i'm running low on weed and wanted to keep something going at home.

on the left White Widow #1 on the right White Widow #2
this is the end of july
picture.php

very start of august
picture.php

the end of august
picture.php

these were taken of the 2 mums on friday (3rd sept). i've LST'ed both plants in similar but different ways, White Widow #1 was more or less a Y shape and so i pulled both branches of the top of the Y out to either side so the lateral stems on each branch would get more light and grow up (you'll see it in the photo on the right hand side of the Y more prominently). White Widow #2 had many more growing stems coming out of the main trunk of the plant (10+ compared to the 2 White Widow #1 had) so i pretty much did a similar LST method but all around the outside of the plant bringing as many branches down and away from the middle as i could to let more light in. she had been topped and pruned much more than White Widow #1 and so had way more branches, very bushy. it'll be interesting to compare yields as these two clones were taken at the same time, but #1 was topped only once and clones were only taken from the bottom branches when clearing up the trunk, whereas #2 had clones taken several times from multiple toppings and lower trunk clean up.

here're the latest pics

White Widow #1
picture.php

left side
picture.php

right side - you can sort of see the lateral stems all shooting upwards now
picture.php

White Widow #2 - this is the same cut as the micro grow, can't wait to see her flower as a much bigger plant
picture.php

closer up
picture.php

anyway today's the 4th, so it's the 6th day flowering. the micro grow took about 54 or so days to finish so it'll be interesting to see how long she takes this time, and how long her sister White Widow #1 takes. both of these girls were from Nirvana and were feminized seeds.

all the best,

darwin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey n1knightmare, cheers mate :D i'm dying to see both of them flower as large plants (not micro) haven't really had a good go at them at this size yet :D cheers for dropping in!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
gave White Widow #1 a bit of a haircut to let some light in and improve growth of laterals etc so all the really large leaves were trimmed from the main stems of the plant. within a few days there'll be a dramatic increase in growth i predict :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
cheers guys!

7 days flowering

White Widow #1 day after her haircut, she's perked up :D
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow #2
picture.php

pistil action coming on!

Penguin59

Fucking A. You got about 1/2 ounce from the micro grow hey Darwin? I cant imagine having close to a 1/4 pound of White Widow smoke in just under 2 months! It's gonna blow our tits off i'm pretty sure :)

Penguin

Masterlow

Those girls are looking great man!! happy i came back to this thread, i was like.. what is Darwin still going on about his mico.. lol, nice surprise.
I count at least 10 tops on that #2, should be an awesome harvest!!

keep up the good work mate :smoke:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey hey guys :D hehe masterlow the micro was my friends grow box so i had to give it back to penguin once i finished, he's got a grow going in it now with white widow and lsd :D hehe yeah #2 was used for clones a fair bit, #1 not as much though we took one big branch off it and cloned those originally. but yeah hopefully the harvest's good :D i wonder if the different topping/pruning techniques will make a difference between these two plants as they're of exactly the same age.

Latest posts

Latest posts