What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back yard

MGC

Hi Folks !

I wanted to share a few pics of the strains i've got this summer in my little garden. I'm located at 43° North, here we've got sunny days, but fall can be cold and damp.

I'll try to show as much pictures as i can, and i apologize in advance for the quality of my english writing, so please dudes be soft on me, this is my first journal on ICM :)

Well, to begin this is my garden, last year at late september :

backyard2009.jpg

This season i've chosen well known strains :

• White Russian (a clone that produces a lot)
• Afghani
• Blueberry
• Channel + (from Medical Seeds, i love this one, very sweet and good stoner)
• Northern Lights
• Primera Dama (clone)
• Queen Mother (clone)

The seeds germed at the beginning of april, except the afghani, sprouted up at early march.
As a substrate i use All Mix, Royalty Mix, and Cannaterra Pro+. To fertilise i apply Floranova Grow and Phyt Amin.

Now some pics, taken 4 april 2010 :

jdcicmag1.jpg

→ Afghani

jdcicmag3.jpg

→ Afghani close up - a very sturdy plant

jdcicmag2.jpg

→ White Russian

Here are the lil' family, all girls, a month ago :

jdcicmag7.jpg

→ Northern Lights, Blueberry, Channel +

jdcicmag5.jpg

→ White Russian - the clone was disturb ... it began to flower, then it kept growing ...

jdcicmag6.jpg

→ Afghani

I had a male in the afghani seeds i germed, here are a few pics i posted in another thread, "male flower pics". I used its pollen to fertilize an Apollo Mist. Pics of the seeds coming soon !

AfgKCMale1.jpg

AfgKCMale3.jpg

AfgKCMale2.jpg

To finish, the ladies chillin' under the sun, the 06th of june :

jdcicmag10.jpg

jdcicmag9.jpg

→ Primera Dama & Queen Mother (aka Reina Madre)

jdcicmag13.jpg

→ Northern Lights

jdcicmag14.jpg

→ 2 Channel +

jdcicmag15.jpg

→ 2 Blueberry

jdcicmag11.jpg

→ Afghani

jdcicmag12.jpg

→ White Russian, still loosing its mind

That's all ... more pictures soon ! Stay fresh !!

Marcellas

Veteran
awesome!! looks like you know what your doing.. im also doin it at 43N, ill be watching this one :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Wonderful garden and pictures MGC. :) You are going to have a good harvest.

T.rips

wow everything is growing great! Is english not your first language? Your pretty damn fluent if not

GreenMAX

Your garden is just fine as your English is!!
Nice healthy plants and looking at last year pic you can bring them to finish!!

MGC

¡ Hola tios !

Thank you Marcellas, 3rdEye, T.rips, NickMode, Redspaghetti, SOTF420, GreenMAX for stopping by, anf for all the kind comments !

I spent the afternoon on ICMag watching at some journals and grow reports, and aouch ... here are hella growers ... Some plantations are real shows !

Well, everything is fine in my tiny garden, my babes keep growing. The weather is really hot, they need to be watered quite often. I'll put them in bigger jars at the end of the week (13 and 21 gallons jars).

Here they are, a month ago :

jdcicmag19.jpg

And two weeks ago, the 14th of june :

jdcicmag24.jpg

→ Aghani ... she does need to be repoted ...

jdcicmag23.jpg

→ White Russian ... so needs it ...

jdcicmag20.jpg

→ Blueberry

jdcicmag21.jpg

→ Channel +

jdcicmag22.jpg

→ Northern Lights, Blueberry, Channel +

And to finish that update, the little work i did a few minutes ago :

jdcicmag16.jpg

→ I used a 75µ bubblebag and the frozen trim of last year crop. I didn't use water nor ice cubes, just did ina moroccan style :)

jdcicmag17.jpg

jdcicmag18.jpg

→ This hash is pleasant, nothing too strong. He swells a bit if you heat it up, and has a fruity smell.

That's all ! More pictures soon, see you soon folks !

MGC

Promises are made to be kept, so here are the seeds from a cross i did with a friend.
The mother is a selected cut of Apollo Mist well known on french forums, and the father is an Afghani. From now we'll try to choose the best plants between males and females to create a good hybrid.

apolloxafghani.jpg

Have a good day everyone :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
wow.. wonderful MGC. One thing you might consider, if you haven't already, is putting a pot or something around the container your plants are in. This will keep the roots from getting superheated from the sun and will give you happier plants for longer.

mmmm hash :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great garden grow man, you have a real nice selection there and are well ahead of the game it seems, my plants are tinny compared to yours lol.

wishing you a great season :wave:

MGC

Hi everyone,

Thank you 3rdEye and GaiusMarius, you are always welcome here !

Now, picture flood ...

jdcicmag26.jpg

jdcicmag27.jpg

→ Northern Lights

jdcicmag28.jpg

→ Blueberry

jdcicmag29.jpg

→ Channel +

jdcicmag31.jpg

→ Reina Madre (aka Queen Mother) [Delicatessen SB]

jdcicmag30.jpg

→ Primera Dama [Delicatessen SB]

jdcicmag32.jpg

→ White Russian

jdcicmag33.jpg

→ White Russian and Afghani

jdcicmag34.jpg

jdcicmag25.jpg

→ And a nice bug ...

Those pics were taken the 30th of june.

See you soon bros ! Take care.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice update m8.

looks like the white Russian is slowly starting to bud? or did it just re veg after stating to bud?

enjoy your garden

:wave:

MGC

Hi GaiusMarius, yes you're right.

jdcicmag36.jpg

The whole story : i received this clone in late february, i put it outside immediately because i don't grow indoor, i don't have any HPS or such.
So it begins to flower slowly because it passed from indoor 18/6 hours of light per day, to outdoor 11/13 hours of light per day. Then, towards april it started growing again. Since that it makes one pale leaves, and has that weird appearance ...

Sincerely i dunno what kind of crop it gonna yield !

++

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
should be fine, had plants like that too. for outdoors such a bushy specimen is advantageous, just as long as they have time to get back fully to veg before they start flowering again.

:joint: :bongsmi:

haxi

Hello MGC, nice grow show man!
The girls are looking so good in your backyard :dance013:
I'm also growing at 43°N ! :tiphat:

Keep up the updates :)

Peace :rasta:

MGC

¡ Hola ICMageros !

First of all thank you Ghettochild, Haxi and GaiusMarius for the support :)
@ Haxi ... it seems we're neighbours mate !

And specially for you guys, a private time with the ladies just after the afternoon shower ... hot chickz !

jdcicmag39.jpg

→ Northern Lights & Blueberry

jdcicmag37.jpg

jdcicmag38.jpg

jdcicmag40.jpg

Stay green !

++

Latest posts

Latest posts