What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The start of my MMJ LED journal

Hello everyone,

I just moved to a MMJ state to start my lifelong dream of being involved in the industry. I have my license, some patients, and a few dispensaries to partner with.

Grow specs: 3 - Grolab 145's (4'9"x4'9")(with 4" HO 178CFM can fans, and CAN 33 filters). This is an organic soil grow, using a modified Moonshine soil mix, and seedling soil for the seedlings. Two tents will be on staggered flowering cycles, one month apart. The last tent will by my veg room, and I have a 4'x8' closet for cloning.

Lights: 1-1000w HPS (digital), 2 - 400w CMH, and 4 - 205w Penetrator LED's, tons of CFL's for cloning

This first cycle is just going to be a handful of clones I bought from a dispensary ( Purple urkle, Sour D, SSH, and Big Bud). As well as some bagseed, and purchased seeds, Big Bang (greenhouse), Chronic(Serious), and Critical Mass (Mr. Nice)

The goal of this is to find two strains that work best for my growing environment, and have one tent of each in flower.

I will get a better camera here shortly.

BTW it looked like ups took a chunk out of the led box during shipping. It went thru 4 layers of boxes/cardboard, but LEDGIRL packaged it perfect, and it didn't go thru to the box holding the lights (it was layered cardboard for protection).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks! for my next thread, once I'm done finding the right mothers, I'm going to do a side by side comparison of the 4- 205w LED's vs a 1000w digital HPS

it hasn't quite been a week, but heres an update. I switched the lighting to 2- 400w CMH's and 2 - 205w LED's for the veg tent. It's tripping the circuit a couple times, so it may have to be scaled back a bit, but look at these! great veg growth in 1 week, and these things have a ton of nodes! one has 4 sets of nodes in like 1 inch of space

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to move this to the grow diary section, and when I get the clones situated I'll make the side by side comparison of the 4-205w LED's vs the 1000w HPS digital in the LED forums

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3493678#post3493678

Latest posts

Latest posts