Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

Thread Title Search
HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 AM #1
humboldtlocal

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

Hi folks. Getting ready for another great season up here in the hills. First off for those that didn't catch last years grow, this is all being grown for a large medical collective, Fruitridge Health and Wellness Collective, in accordance with California's Prop 215 law. https://www.fhwcc.org/ I would like to thank Tom Hill, Butte, Nomaad, and Fisher15 for showing me what some big planters can do and opening up my mind to what is really capable with the correct preparation and set up. I am making some changes to some of my gardens to accommodate some large planters and we will see what they can do. I cleaned house after last year and I have some fresh blood helping me this time around. So far off to a very good start and the weather has been lovely. I am trying some new stuff this year that I have never done before and I am very excited to see how it turns out. Here are some pics of the big garden before any prep.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6213.jpg
Views:	1633
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	49392

Name:	IMG_6214.jpg
Views:	1035
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	49393

Here are some of my seed starts. I am running over thirty seed strains. I will have to list them at a later date in detail. Many are strains I have been breeding with for years and there is a lot of new stuff I am excited to try.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6217.jpg
Views:	1377
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	49394 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6218.jpg
Views:	1292
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	49395

Last edited by humboldtlocal; 09-09-2010 at 06:52 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:28 AM #2
humboldtlocal

Here is a pic of one of my gardens before and after a little excavator work I put in today. It is still a little muddy by the greenhouse but I should be able to smooth out the rest of it in a couple days.

Name:	IMG_6215.jpg
Views:	1628
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	49396

Name:	IMG_6223.jpg
Views:	1406
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	49397

Here are some more shots of some of the seed starts.

Name:	IMG_6221.jpg
Views:	930
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	49398

Name:	IMG_6219.jpg
Views:	767
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	49399

Should be a great year and I am really hoping to learn from my past mistakes and take my growing to the next level. Thanks again to the ICMag community for embracing me and sharing so much knowledge and friendship. I am really glad to have found a family like this and I always enjoy the time I spend here. I wish everyone a safe and productive 2010 outdoor season. I think its going to be a good one.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:52 AM #3
pabstbluerippon

pabstbluerippon is on a distinguished road
humbolt very psyched your going to be documenting this grow..........i love observing these collectives theres nothing better to me than cannabis that is left alone to do its thing outdoors......... i hope you and your old crew ended on good terms
pabstbluerippon is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2010, 06:09 AM #4
humboldtlocal

Thanks Pabst. I still have a lot to learn about managing people. It is a whole different set of skills that I need to learn. I spent my vacation reading managerial books. I know there were a lot of mistakes I made last year and I am hoping to go about things in a much more professional and clear way this year. So far I am off to a great start. I have a very high standard and often times I can be very critical if people aren't living up to their full potential or meeting their agreements. Like I said, still plenty to learn.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2010, 06:23 AM #5
madb

madb will become famous soon enoughmadb will become famous soon enough
Very excited to see this grow Humboldt, sure i can learn something from this!

Old 03-18-2010, 08:27 AM #6
Expat

Expat will become famous soon enough
Watching from over here.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:56 AM #7
JOJO420

JOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really niceJOJO420 is just really nice
Wow

Im watching n learning here myself
JOJO420 is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2010, 04:06 PM #8
ianSF

ianSF will become famous soon enough
Good luck with the 2010 season HumboldtLocal! I learned a lot from your previous threads, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see your farm grow this year!
ianSF is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2010, 04:51 PM #9
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
sweet

Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 PM #10
McDank805
Banned

McDank805 is on a distinguished road
Good start HL. I got a pretty good and early start going on down here in SoCal. The Santa Barbara area if your familiar. This is my first post so I don't have pics up yet but I will soon!
good luck on the season
McDank805 is offline Quote