What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date
H

heavy dank nugg

hey all in sept i was gifted 5 cuts of Lemon Larry and 5 cuts of ecsd.
the lemon larry was from a pack of elites beans.I was told it was a lemon larry cross but the best plants he found in seeds in 23 yrs.

the smell in veg was strong and sweet and skunky...
now in early flower it has a faint sweet skunky order if you rub the buds a little...
I allways thought that the lemon larry cut was named for its lemony scent...... so iwas wondering if any of you og experts could guess what the cross would be..... what fathers did elite use to cross the lemon larry with?
heres some pics

picture.php

picture.php

After topping

picture.php

early flower

picture.php

picture.php

and now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

any guess on the mystery dad...the guy i got them from said he thought it was chemdog.....but wasnt sure...

el gordo

according to the info that elite posted, the lemon larry seeds are a second backcross to the larry clone using a rez's sour diesel IBL male as the daddy in the first outcrossing ... nice weed especially the og leaning phenos, and some other with very nice balance between production-flavour-high. i've selected the less productive, but the most resinated and flavourful...here in europe we don't have a lot of references to campare with the original cuts but definately better than the OG's that are selling in Adam...

Z

Zoolander

Here's the pheno I found in a few of the ones I popped from Elite and I think it's close to the best plant I've ever found from seed

BIGGS

Veteran
that pic makes me want to pop mine now. that is one frosty biatch. great work.:pumpkin::witch2:

E

EvilTwin

Hi Guys,
I remember eyeing some Elite seeds when they were sold at BCBud Dept. They were Lemon Larry x OG Kush and were priced at $240. I didn't buy them and now can't seem to find them. Is Elite only selling feminized seeds now?

Amazing bud shot Zoolander!
Cheers,
ET

T

tribeca

Elites rep was surely poor among the community but some of his crosses or whatever you want to call them were stellar.

E

EvilTwin

Thanks Mzee,
Bummer...I thought things were easing up. A dude I had just made a seed deal with was busted. All communication was PMs so I'm hoping I'm safe. Shit...this gets really nerve wracking!
ET

H

heavy dank nugg

damn zoo.....sweet pic..Im encouraged by the purple color on the edges mine is deff..showing some purple on her edges......I know its a diff. pheno cause i remember a post by chaco that said it was not zoo's cut. I got the same one as chaco had....
either way thats 2 people who told me they were the best seeds they found in many years.........that ma ma ma makes me happy.........

any way stay tuned all the pics will get better and the buds wioll get frostyier and bigger.

Z

Zoolander

Thanx guys and I can't wait to see yours finished HDN . I guess some of us did OK with some of the Elite gear and should be happy that we scored some great seed gear

H

heavy dank nugg

ive heard his breeding projects were sound and he did a nice job. but ive heard that some people had problems with his personality.....
I cant hold anyones personality against them. we all know i have my quirks....
Im also excited to watch these finish up.....chaco said about 70-80 days for this cut...
how long did yours take zoo?

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
elite had some great strains imo i know a lot of ppl on the IC an other sites DID NOT LIKE HIM but if he had a shitty attitude that dosent mean his crosses were shitty we'll see i got
some of his headband S1's(my first run from seed) 11 dayz 12/12 an i have his ultimate chemdog(my 2nd run) i will get some pics so u can take a look
peace

BIGGS

Veteran
elite had some great strains imo i know a lot of ppl on the IC an other sites DID NOT LIKE HIM but if he had a shitty attitude that dosent mean his crosses were shitty we'll see i got
some of his headband S1's(my first run from seed) 11 dayz 12/12 an i have his ultimate chemdog(my 2nd run) i will get some pics so u can take a look
peace

sounds good mate. have you done a thread on the headband s1's. would like to see how they turn out as i have a pack as well. how was the ultimate chem first time you ran it mate. heard mixed reviews on that one, a few hermies where poping up on a few peoples grows. good luck mate.

Grizz

Veteran
the seeds chaco used came from elite, thats where he found his pheno, he told me it was some of the best he has had, Zoo's pheno is top notch also, really doesent have that lemon smell but the taste and high are damn good. cant wait to get that plant back in my grow..

H

heavy dank nugg

snapped a couple pics today is right about day 30

picture.php

picture.php

starting to frost up pretty nice giving off some whiffs of skunk

picture.php