What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alpha Diesel

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey everyone...

Few pics from my lil girls, 3 AD clones from 3 dif' mothers.
100% Organic soil, 600 w. DAY 40 of 12/12. Since now i've been watering with water only, next i will add some organic tea for 15 days then water and black molases till the end. I plan to take them around 70 days.
Hope u enjoy...

Alpha D-P:1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

see the lil' fuker?

Aplha D-P:2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alpha D-P:3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whodi

Veteran
nice, what kind of smells are you getting from them? I would appreciate updates..

thanks

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
nice, what kind of smells are you getting from them? I would appreciate updates..

thanks

Hey Whodi

For now the smell are so nice but change nearly everyday.
Pheno one smell is frutti with some sour tint and a lil shitty smell (like guano) in the background
Pheno 2 and 3 are really simillar, smell frutti and the diesel note are really prononced that remind me butane gaz.
Will deff' give a update a in few days...

Peace

alphaguru

hey LB looking good

lets see some whole plant shots

thats def that alpha i know and love

what differences do you see in the three so far?

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
hey LB looking good

lets see some whole plant shots

thats def that alpha i know and love

what differences do you see in the three so far?

Here is a few group shots i had from a few days, i will make some individual whole plant shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Basically the diferents are in the smell and buds shape pheno two and tree are strong fuely smell, in the pheno two the fuely smell kind ah remind some butane gaz, pheno one is more fruity and sour, the bud is totaly diferent than the p-two and p-three...so far im glad they are getting more sticky each and every day, i plan to let go for 70 days + 3 days of darkness...

More bud shot around wednesday...

peace

Widow Maker

very nice brother. They all look fantastic.. im especially loving the P:2 awesome calyx growth structure. keep it up

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
DAY 51 UPDATE

DAY 51 UPDATE

Hey Icmager's a lil update with my girls...Now we can see the influence in each one of them.

AD P-1

picture.php

picture.php

P1 have a sour fruity sugary smell, very nice and fresh with a tint of bubble in it. I hope she keep this smell and taste deff' something i'd like to find back in the smoke.

AD P-2
picture.php

picture.php

P-2 have a strong fuel diesel gaz smell with some hard to discribe undernote. But damn what a gaz smell, i called this one gaz station! very frosty too. My fav with P-3

AD P-3
picture.php

picture.php

P-3 is very close to P-2 but with out the gaz smell but more lemony undernote and a strong diesel smell, a wicked mix two of my favorite smell in one.

Still 20 left befor the chop...will add some update till then...

Peace.

i grew out a ten pack and did not find a keeper out of 4 females.....looked nice, got me high, but the smell and taste was bland....think i didnt get a good pheno....i did keep one exceptional male that was a stinker and crossed it with a grapefruit/hops smelling sensi jack herer....i have 12 of the f1s about 3 weeks into flower. The smells are incredibly diverse.....orange koolaide, juicy fruit, to earthy grapefruit pepper.....most showing very sativa tendencies and BIG. Gonna find a shorter mum with smell and taste and make some f2s......here is a shot of the jack's which were the mum, and one of my non keeper alphas are last .....still have a mess of seeds to sort through to find winners!

Latest posts

Latest posts