What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how much longer

atcjon

any ideas on how much longer til harvest from the pics

Attachments

• pictures 332.jpg
    pictures 332.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 11
  • pictures 336.jpg
    pictures 336.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
  • pictures 338.jpg
    pictures 338.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11

MzBloom

alright, i'll bite. i haven't been growing long at all, but based on those pics you have a ways to go. but people will want to know what strain it is and how long since you went 12/12 to give you a real answer.

jamrockjay

I am no expert but they look like they need abit longer the eaiest way i have found is to look under a microscope at the trichs. Im sure someone will give u better idea on when roughly they will be ready, be patient my friend and u will be rewarded

Those badboys look like they still need at least another 2 weeks. Checking the trichs is the best way, you get to chop when they best suit your tastes, mostly cloudy w/ a few amber is usually the best for a soaring head high w/ top notch potency, more amber, the more body you get into it. A safe place is half cloudy, half amber, gives a nice balanced high, but its really depends what type of high you want.

Also, in a couple weeks you will notice these little stacks of pods building on top of each other, this marks maturity. Just wait a bit longer, they will grow at least another 25% in weight and size, as well as pack on resin and precious THC. Good luck bud

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Bag seed no way to tell on that ,You will be the one to tell us,

In general use a loop( magnifing glass ) to look at the trichome's when 1/2 has an amber head ur good to cut.

top bud's usally finish first,you can cut them and leave the bottom's to finish (if you have the room)

I N Hail

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
much longer. just dont chop early!! i made that mistake for years ha ha.

definitly enough time to get a scope from radioshack or the internet.

Latest posts

Latest posts