IRay

IMG%5D
IMG%5D
IMG%5D
She's a Killer! :laughing:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
ahhhh damn he/she is cute as hell!!! great color/markings!

loooks at least 6-8 months how old when you got the pup???

edit - alright just read its a girl

she destroy that chair shes sittin on yet?

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
You guys have dogs helping with your grow while my cats bite bits off fan leafs!

IRay

SteppinRazor- I got her about 3 weeks ago. Shes a little over 6 months old now. The couch in the photo is fine. Shes pretty well trained/ obedient for a pup. Thanks shes adorable, and the ladys love her haha.

bterzz- Your dog is yoked. Pure bread? j/w. Ever hear of 100 proof kennel? Check it if not. Beautiful dogs. Straight from San Diego. Be safe everyone.

bterzz

Veteran
Thanks man. I will check it out ive never heard of it. Hes not even yoked!! He only weighs like 55 pounds when i got him. Skinny, underfed, DIRTY teeth, clipped ears (i would never clip my dogs ears, luckily whoever did it did a good job). He was locked up in a cage every day I saw him on my way to/from school. i'm a pitbull lover at heart.

I dont know his blood lines and he looks scared in the photo as thats when I just got him.
Hes defiently pure breed but the guy in the back (black/white) his name is Angus,.. im not sure about him either. I got him from the pound they said he was pitbull but hes tall and lanky. Hes way cool.

Any more pictures of your dog?!

IRay

That was real cool of you to rescue those two dogs. I've grabbed some dogs from the pound before. My dog is a mix as well. Pit x Akeida, not sure how to spell that. Here are some more shots.
ArianasCamera075.jpg
[/IMG]
ArianasCamera081.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG] And on a side note, what is the scoring points used for on the site? How do I gain points?

IRay

SteppinRazor- I do have some points, I'm just wondering as to how and why I'm getting them. And why I have "points" to begin with. She is a beautiful mix. Thanks. Also are you a Reggae lover? Cause steppin Razor is def. a Gregory Issacs track.

Bterzz- Let me get some more photos of your babys!
'

IRay

Get Mo- Thanks for the compliments! She's very loyal, and loving. Barking at every one that passes by, but playing with everyone that I let in. Also, would you mind if I re posted those statistics about Cannabis?

IRay

I'm sorry I am a new be, how do you see who has commented you? I'd like to thank those who send me positive feed back.

bterzz

Veteran
hey Iray click "My IC" at the top left of this page and scroll down a little.

:D

The Akita mix is awesome! She looks amazing.. You're going to be obsessed soon though :D as i was.

edit: heres some more pics.
brudusandangusns5.jpg

2007015io5.jpg

pc010021ey3.jpg

ohyaoh1.jpg