Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Xtra Laboratories
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2018, 08:01 AM #3111
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aged View Post

That sounds amazing!

Is Z99 a zamal x c99? faster flowering with sativa effects?
I check this thread everyday I love the methods people are playing with and the effects they're describing.
Z99 is a Zoid Fuel x C99. Super strong. I've only grown the one and the cobs started out really clear but then went stony. I'm hoping a good age will bring out the sativa effects. It's a hit with mates, as I started with 5 cobs and am down to 2, which I'm going to hide.
Mick is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:41 AM #3112
repuk

repuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to allrepuk is a name known to all
Thanks Tangwena! Cannot wait to test them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Hey Repuk, I ate a little over .5g. A month or 2 ago this amount would of got me really stoned and discombobulated, but now it's super clear and trippy, all unicorns and rainbows
love that term (discombobulated)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick
Beautiful cob pics mate.
I've been getting some strange smells too. I gave a mate some Z99 cob and he opened the bag and took a big sniff, then made some disparaging remarks about how it didn't smell like weed but more like overripe bananas. So he rolls a joint and after 3 or 4 puffs he's gone, staring out into who knows what, with the joint still between his fingers, and he stayed like that for a long time
hahahah... then is he who went overripe! or bananas!
repuk is offline Quote