Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Florida > Beware Floridians

Thread Title Search
Beware Floridians Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2018, 07:12 PM #11
led05

led05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the roughled05 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
This sounds like some bullshit to me. Who would pose as a medical doctor and advertise "on the web" just to move some cbd oil?

As has been said, provide us with some details.
There's people that pose as fake doctors (tons of 20/20 type specials over years) and put in titties, nose jobs, implants etc, it's disgusting and sad people don't do a little legwork before purchasing things that will certainly directly effect their health, but it does happen, there really shouldn't be any reason not to believe this, I'm sure it's true.

Some people are beyond reprieve for what they'll do for a buck.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:15 PM #12
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
Scams start with a lie, in that respect they are pretty universal.
There are no shortage of similar every where.
In LA recommendations are being to tourists for insane prices, that are worthless.

FL has long had a more than shady side to it. Home of the online pill industry for a long time.
Really think people involved with that would not jump at the chance to set up a fake canna biz ?
I would think it would be an almost predictable trend ... sadly.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:23 PM #13
nattyroots

nattyroots will become famous soon enoughnattyroots will become famous soon enough
Interesting. I didnt know this even happened. thanks.
nattyroots is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2018, 04:29 PM #14
PetFlora

PetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud ofPetFlora has much to be proud of
here's one from CO tht can be purchased with confidence

CBDmd-premium-oil.com

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2018, 03:03 PM #15
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster1 View Post
There are some whom are exploiting the sick and disabled in the state. People advertising on the web as Medical Marijuana doctors. Whom are not on the list of registered physicians. And dispersing CBD tincture from dispensaries that are not registered with the state.
If in need of medical relief provided by Marijuana. Look up registered dispensaries on the Department Of Health website. They will have a list of registered doctors in your area. If you see a good deal. It is probably one to good to be true. Look before you leap. I failed to and it cost me $250.
This is/was BUSTER1s' 1st and only post.. thats what to beware of.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:42 PM #16
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
This is/was BUSTER1s' 1st and only post.. thats what to beware of.

Lol what sheriff from what county might he be?????

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote